Help with Paypal Withdrawl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

hi,
i want to withdraw money from my paypal account, but i dont have credit or debit(visa) card right now.. so can anyone, can help me to withdraw the money to my bank account. i will pay him 500 Rs.(around 10$) as a commission. I will prefer a guy from India...

please contact me if anyone is interested.

13 comments
- Make New Account with your name
- Transfer money into Your Newly Created Paypal account from your friend Paypal account
- Attach Bank Info into your newly Created Paypal account
- Withdraw Money

Add what country do you have your account registred.
Oh and guys be extremly carefull,paypal has desided to start fucking everybody who is doing small amount transfers(hosts,gifts)

SoulEater it would be nicer of you if you would include such details as "
i had that account with someone other's name.. so cant attach my account to it.." so people know with what they are working here if they decided to accept you.

Also the $10 you are offering is way too less. Good luck finding anyone but I doubt you will.

https://www.netspend.com/
Guys go here,make a new bank account,then you can vertify your paypal.
Transfer all your money from your current account to your new paypal account.
Then from that new paypal account transfer all money to the bank account you made.
From that bank account you can transfer money to where ever you want.
But when making new bank account make sure you use yellowpages to get name and address.

Good Luck

CyberPunk

I can do it for you. I have account in ICICI Bank, Central Bank & Oriental Bank of Commerce. ICICI Bank's Net Banking supports online transfers to almost all banks.

I think you can do it yourself by creating one account in ur name, in case u want me to do it for u, U knw where to find me :)

damn, coz it will be easy and faster for an indian guy.. i am also from india..

thanks warezfreak09, he transacted the money for me... he did an online tranfer and it is in process, might be completed in a day or two.. i really respect this guy, he trusted me, even though i had not paid him yet, i am waiting for the money to be shown in my account..

also thanks to nano, who was ready to help me out..

thanks for all this guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back