Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
First of all go with a VPS or a dedicated Server atleast,

Doesn't really matter, i dont think Forex requires offshore hosting, try to confirm with a lawyer first.

It seems that you are going to have a big website with a lot of data to store online. I would suggest you to go for a dedicated hosting service rather than a shared or VPS hosting service. This will ensure more disk space and much more security to your website. This will also provide you with dedicated service to handle all your technical details and faults.

Hi, If you are going to have a lot of traffic on your website(since you mentioned advertising) the best option for you would be to go for a good VPS plan or a dedicated server. Could you share more details on your requirements, that way it would be easier to advise/guide you better.

Hello

I wanna create a site like this DFABO |Dutt Forex Active Broker Online|.
i wanna create it for my own forex trading work i have custom software so what hosting should i choose ? onshore or offshore ? i also put my own forex trading software in the site for download so guys can you prefer me any proper hosting server ?

If you want pro & fast support and safety go here undergroundprivate.com i am using them i got some copyright notices and the people are really expert on legal issues and much more of it.... i am so happy i use them the best on the market on offshore i think:dan:

I would recommend you to go with an offshore hosting provider. It's great when you go with some of the european locations . They give you the best ping across the globe if you are targeting international audience

Well offshore firstly depends on the country you are coming from. For your purpose, I would suggest a location like Netherlands. Anything like a dedi/vps with optimum configuration would be good enough for a start. If you have a good budget, I would suggest to buy off something from leaseweb or any of its competitors. So cutting off any much risk (ifever) and also getting something worthy enough.

Good luck. :)

When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using thewebpole.com as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you..HOPE IT HELPS YOU GOOD LUCK...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back