[Help] Uploader You Choose RDP or Sborg ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

fileserve4u

Could you spare some time for me?
- What are you using?
1.RDP
2.Sborg
- why did you choose ?
- What service are you using presently? Price ?

I have a few questions for me !
i' uploader
I often upload 20-40GB/s to FSN - FS - Wupload - Uploadstation.
i download and unrar - add nfo file of me - rar - upload.
What tools : RDP or Sborg can I use to save time of me ?

Please help me ! Thank you

i have RDP free !
Download FSN 10MB/s with Jdownload Upload to FSN / Wupload good 3-4MB/s.I use 3 conntection !

But i hate manually in RDP . And Rar/Unrar slow . 1.4GB unrar 2 minutes and rerar 4-5 minutes.

i offten rar 20-30GB same time. have 10 processing . It will be finished in an hour.

Last edited:
29 comments
I recommend Sborg. RDP has it's own advantages but you have to do everything manually in RDP.

Prices:

Sborg avg. price: $9

RDP avg. price: $25

sbrog = ease
rdp = speed

which one you need more ?
sometime i use sborg > upload via ftp to my rdp > z-o-o-m the files

I recommend Sborg. RDP has it's own advantages but you have to do everything manually in RDP.

Prices:

Sborg avg. price: $9

RDP avg. price: $25

Yes ! I understand
i have RDP free !
Download FSN 10MB/s with Jdownload Upload to FSN / Wupload good 3-4MB/s.I use 3 conntection !

But i hate manually in RDP . And Rar/Unrar slow . 1.4GB unrar 2 minutes and rerar 4-5 minutes.

i offten rar 20-30GB same time. have 10 processing . It will be finished in an hour.

If u Upload Movie & Tv shows den go with sbrog . its very easy for both

but if Ur are uploding games and big files den go with RDP. coz some times sborg hanging when we trying to upload big files

i don't think so! if you really want to use RDP why don't you use your pc? rather than spending the 30$/euro on the RDP just put them on your net connection and you'll get the speed fast and awesome more than RDP

sBorg is epic can't really compare it with any tool RL fail now lol

i don't think so! if you really want to use RDP why don't you use your pc? rather than spending the 30$/euro on the RDP just put them on your net connection and you'll get the speed fast and awesome more than RDP

I'm in Vietnam. My speed very slow . Download 400kb/s but upload 50-60kb/s .

because i use RDP or Sborg

What abt My Town net Connection broh.. I got Only 50- 60 kbps DL speed

dont have another good unlimited plan .

And RDP giving us good Privacy .. if i am uploading through my pc .. den any hacker or FBi agent find me Easily :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back