Help To Move My Site from one Shared CPanel To Another

Status
Not open for further replies.

St0neF!sh

Hello,
I am running my site on a shared CPanel hosting. Now I want to move to another shared host. I have total more than 1GB files on old server which is next to impossible for me to download and upload on new server.

Is there any way so that I can take full backup on old server and can directly transfer them to New Server and things will go as like old server.

Please suggest a way. I have a slow internet speed.

Thanks,

7 comments
Asking your new provider will probably be your best option. Many do or should offer free migration no matter what the size of your account is.

I dont have WHM access. Just bought Shared CP from KnownSRV

Yup, so you can contact them and let them know that you have files to be transferred on another cPanel server and they will do it for you. Because WHM has a feature called "Copy account from another server" with that feature they can transfer all your files including databases, mail accounts and etc.

Hello,
I am running my site on a shared CPanel hosting. Now I want to move to another shared host. I have total more than 1GB files on old server which is next to impossible for me to download and upload on new server.

Is there any way so that I can take full backup on old server and can directly transfer them to New Server and things will go as like old server.

Please suggest a way. I have a slow internet speed.

Thanks,

Hello St0neF!sh you could ask your new hosting provider to migrate you the files from a old server to a new one. This service is almost free by any hosting provider, go and ask him and they will help you for sure. If they not help you we will be more than happy to help you to transfer your files to the new server (free of cost). Thank you!

Ya Kruno, Martin is helping me but some technical issues arises.
Slow server etc.
Asked Martin everything on Support Ticket.

I dont have WHM access. Just bought Shared CP from KnownSRV

We already performed migration for you. Thank you for choosing KnownSRV!

Kind Regards
Kruno

Problem Resolved. Very Good Tech Support From KnownSRV tech guys. They are really supportive. Thanks to Martin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back