Help my website to Take more Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

starking9b

Hello every body
My name is muhammad from Syria
I working in one Turkish company which interested in Carpet selling
at now they made website for selling online and my work as Seo manager for this site
they want from me to make this site in the first page of google search and they don't want to understand that this task must has more time
I made all things which related in seo but there is no any result the only thing which I made is to less the rank of this site in alexa from 20 million to 1.5 million
and the other problem is :
I made alote of backlinks to our site buit this link not showing in alexa or any seo checking tools
please help me I don't want lose my job
thank you
the website is in my profile home page

Last edited:
14 comments
Its not easy just getting a site ranking high on google. I would suggest adwords to them. Even though you have to pay per click, not having customers can bankrupt your business so you have to invest for the business to stay alive. You can work on the normal seo stuff at the same time and maybe stop adwords in the long term.

thank you very much

my friend (the leader ) thank you very much for your replay and your interactive with my post
but I afraid because I will lost my job if I don't do this task
they don't want to pay any money for ad word
I feeling boring from this job

You can try some of the off-page seo techniques to get good traffic to your website. such as Blog posting, General posting, guest blogging, free advertisements.
These techniques will take time to result , but it will get you some genuine traffic.

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

They want on the first page for turkish trafifc or ww traffic?

You could start using AdSense to bring more people to your website.
First you would need to create a landing page with an offer that would redirect to your website.
From there, you need to watch if the people that are coming to your website are also buying, or what is stopping them from buying. An internal chat to the shop when the user clicked on a product would be great, so you can establish a connection with him.
For the alexa growing you can use CPM traffic which is fairly cheap compared to AdSense.

Make them understand that you can't grow overnight on Google. Took me 1 year to bring a website to 50k AR.

Good luck,
- Andrew

Spend some money on "Google AdWord" Pick some keywords and google will show it on top.
Like this
Code:
i.imgsafe.org/311cc711cb.jpg
(At least they will be satisfied for some time)

There are many SEO methods described here on wjunction. You can do a research and learn. What is exactly your job in that company? Is there any allocated budget in the company for bringing the website to the first page on Google? Is your task SEO related only or you can pay Google ads and optimize them?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Its not easy just getting a site ranking high on google. I would suggest adwords to them. Even though you have to pay per click, not having customers can bankrupt your business so you have to invest for the business to stay alive. You can work on the normal [/FONT]seo[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] stuff at the same time and maybe stop adwords in the long term.[/FONT]

If you want to get more visitors for your website, Do social media optimization and Search engine optimization. In SMO, share your content related to your website on social medias. In SEO, Blog commenting, Slideshare submissions, artilce submissions can increase your website's visitors.

Traffic

Try off-page technique also.It will take time but it will drive a genuine traffic to your site. And Do Guest Blogging, Web 2.0 and link your blog with webmaster so soon crawler will index your blog and place it in top position in SERPs. At the same time promote your business site in social media to drive traffic. i think it will help you to get rid From your problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back