Status
Not open for further replies.

Hdbox

Banned
Banned
Hi can you please help me find a good hosting for my files or can you please tell me a review for this problem? I need a free user storage space but i dont whant my files to be deleted after 30- 90 days 1 year or so and the filesize limit to be at least 2 GB/upload. I dont need the money from views or downloads i just need the space and the long time for the files.

Thx for youre help

6 comments
For free is hard to find.
But as premium account, Upstore.net has unlimited and forever storage while premium is active.
The files are deleted only by DMCA.

I dont need forever but something like 180 days+ or like moonshare.biz 365 days.

uploaded.net is good for you with your requests :

- 5 GB file size limit
- 180 days after last download file will be deleted
- Unlimited Space
* (i know you said it is not important but) Also they have PPD + PPS , so it can bring you some money.

Regards.

uploasded.net

Starting from the activation your files won't be deleted for 30 days within the assured contingent due to inactivity!

Thx for youre help guys.

uploasded.net

Starting from the activation your files won't be deleted for 30 days within the assured contingent due to inactivity!

Thx for youre help guys.

i told you about uploaded.net mate and here you can find from their site, you can see it on here :

uploaded.net - Terms of Service

• to delete files uploaded by a Free Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, and
  • to delete files uploaded by a Premium Account User which have not been downloaded for more than 180 days since the last download thereof, if the the Premium Account User demands more than 10 Gigabyte disk space at his account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back