Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shadow

Hi, I'm currently trying to import MyBB to vBulletin, but when I do, it doesnt import many of my threads... how can I fix this? also, none of my smilies or icons show up. all i get is the text of the title. :\

12 comments
Make sure you have the latest version of:
Impex
vBulletin

And your server is compatible with the scripts, scripts are compatible with each other etc.
What exactly is the error? Or does the count not match?

I have the latest version of both.
How would I check if my server was compatible with the scripts?
It says that all imports were successful, but when I update the counters, none of my threads or posts show up.

Have you tried doing some forum cache control? s I'm not too familiar with vBulletin I can't remember the exact function name. It's something like "forum cache" or forum counters or something. It's more than counters though. Bah, not making sense. Hope you know what I'm on about.

Does the count that within impex equal each other? If so, just do what I said above.

Go to AdminCP > Maintenance > Update Counters.

In there, execute these in the following order:
  • Rebuild Forum Information
  • Rebuild Thread Information
  • Rebuild Post Cache
  • Rebuild Search Index
Hopefully this helps you. :)

A week ago i imported a forum from ipb to vb and was facing this problem back then but i updated all the counters listed in the maintainence menu and the problem just wen right away. BTW there can be another issue just give me the url of your forum and i will see whether it is the same i thing i think it is or not

i decided that it would be best that i just copy and paste everything onto my forum. wasnt really a big forum. ;) thanks for the offer on help though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back