Status
Not open for further replies.
most member here said that the IPT is the best. but in my opinion, IPT is not much different from the TD. everything on IPT are also found on the TD. :))

but I am questioning the best private tracker for FullHD & HDTVs such as CHD, HDBits and so on. :D

for FullHD & HDTV lovers, it's a big no no... :facepalm:

Today is your lucky day! You have been invited to get a new user account on Speed.CD by Admins. :D Huh really lucky :))

But nothing special there :facepalm:

Torrentday is good, pre time rocks but often speeds arent really awesome on brand new torrent.

What's the best for xxx scene uploads with good pre time ? SCC seems a very good for that. With good speeds.

Gonna try to get an invite.

TD & IPT is not good enough HDTV & HD...i dont know with SCC coz i dont have it..

ill try it, thanks mate ;)

all i need is true HDTV, like HD in 1080p...:)

HDBits, CHDBits, TorrentGUI, HDChina. They are all p2p and half the time get truehd releases before the scene.

if you're looking for exclusively scene what you really need is Pay2Leech , which is direct FTP access to a scene race/dump site.
and you'll be searching quite a long time before you can find one that indexes 1080p both fast and thoroughly.

best of luck lol. that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back