Hello WJunction User

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocgames

Good day,
first of all: My english is not good and I hope that my text is still acceptable)
I'm joined by a friend on this web site and must say I'm favorably impressed.
What is more interesting for you maybe I'm from Germany and I only speak German. But luckily was able to help with the google translator and take my words for you into english.

I am here among other things because I care for my server and server hardware itself and thus maintain and service offering to other users. I rent the server for users to upload file annonym host to exist Referred One Click Hoster (OCH). The next day I'll make a thread for you to deliver the service.

Blizzard

6 comments
welcome.png

- Hello ocgames, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction).

You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily :)

See Ya around <3

- ShareShiz

welcome.png

- Hello OcGames, Welcome to WJunction.com!

Enjoy your stay and post lots . Be sure to read the (Rules) Of forum. if you're advertising your hosting in WJunction. please care to read this new rule (Hosting Rules) and if you're interested in advertising on WJunction Click the link, (Advertise @ WJunction).

You're a probation user so you've been restricted from accessing a few sections and sending PMs, make 3+ posts or more and in 48 hours your account will be changed to regular member! and your restriction of forums will be removed so you can use the forum easily :)

See Ya around &lt;3

- CyberAff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back