HDSeed.com - VPS Uploader & Encoder, SSD Disks, RAID 0, Upto 10 Gbps, From 10$ (UK)

Win7 VPS, 1 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 400 GB HDD, 10Gig port, for 20$ what do you think ?

• Phenomenal !

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Great !

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Average !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Seen better !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not that good !

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hd seed..can i ask you/
1. what about login? as administrator or user?
i need this vps, it very cheap, but i need administrator login, can you give it?

2. how long this vps encode reebot every days?

sorry my english bad :D
please reply

do u have IP's available...let me know
Yes we do have dedicated IPs that applies for the Uploader/Seeder HD Seed only !

pal . I want encoder VPS but want to take a demo/test . If it can be possible . Only for 3 hrs .
Hi
am sorry we cant provide VPS Demo accounts
please raise a ticket and ill let you know..

do you have any seeder hdseed slot available?
certainly, please place your order on our Order page..

hi hd seed..can i ask you/
1. what about login? as administrator or user?
i need this vps, it very cheap, but i need administrator login, can you give it?

2. how long this vps encode reebot every days?

sorry my english bad :D
please reply
hi
1. administrator..

2. we rarely ever reboot the server, maybe once or twice a month, or none !

great service, I enjoy it :D

THank you Newz am glad your enjoyed our service please let me know if you have any concerns :)

is it possible to install windows server 2003 std r2?
do i get full admin access?
looking for UK location only

Yes you get root admin access
am sorry Win Server is meant for other purposes so we dont install it..
Only Win7 at the time being..

Hi,
How many torrents and files include ftp session you allowed for concurrent upload/download at your "Seeder HD Seed" package?

According to your GTC-
Code:
"Your are allowed up to 6 concurrent uploads/downloads, that includes FTP sessions, File Uploader, IDM, File hosting services uploader tools, etc.."

Did you mean to say above rules applied to every packages including
"Seeder HD Seed"?

Last edited:
Hi,
How many torrents and files include ftp session you allowed for concurrent upload/download at your "Seeder HD Seed" package?

According to your GTC-
Code:
"Your are allowed up to 6 concurrent uploads/downloads, that includes FTP sessions, File Uploader, IDM, File hosting services uploader tools, etc.."

Did you mean to say above rules applied to every packages including
"Seeder HD Seed"?

Hi

yes this is a general rule on all servers, we noticed that disk resources go up to the roof when doing concurrent uploads/downloads ESPECIALLY when those up/downloads are at very high speeds exceeding 3-4 MB/sec for each file !

but for torrents we can allow up to 10, although i would highly recommend you doing only 1 download at a time !

GTC:
- You are allowed to seed up to 10 torrents max, only on the servers/packages meant for torrent seeding !

replied there a while, its ok now 8-)

promotion.gif
promotion.gif
promotion.gif

MAY PROMOTION

use coupon code: ilovehdseed-may
and get FREE SETUP for ANY Budget HD Seed package +
1 Week Free on your subscription :)

Last edited:
Can you tell me wich slots you have available? I cant understand quite right whats on your website, i dont wanna buy a service and then have to wait for a slot to be available

hello
is it allowed on your vps to run portable applications/install your own programs?
you post as vps but looks a lot like rdp service to me and many rdp services dont allow this

Your site url in title is not correct. :)
i think i read a while ago i read in the terms that dashes and other characters are not allowed in the title,
by "i think" i mean pretty sure !
thanks for the notice thought even moderators made that mistake !

Can you tell me wich slots you have available? I cant understand quite right whats on your website, i dont wanna buy a service and then have to wait for a slot to be available

now the following are available
but for limited time only (yes really !)

Uploader HD Seed
Seeder HD Seed
Budget HD Seed << highly recommended !

it says in the description what they are used for *also the title implies!*
you can order any package ! only for the Encoder HD Seed we have written it in red at the first page saying to reserve only :)
i hope its not confusing !

hello
is it allowed on your vps to run portable applications/install your own programs?
you post as vps but looks a lot like rdp service to me and many rdp services dont allow this
sure why not ! install ANYTHING do ANYTHING as long as your stick to the GTC :)

Please check Ticket #724922.

I want to upgrade my acc. Can you add more 400GB Space?
replied there a while ago really !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back