HDSeed.com - VPS Uploader & Encoder, SSD Disks, RAID 0, Upto 10 Gbps, From 10$ (UK)

Win7 VPS, 1 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 400 GB HDD, 10Gig port, for 20$ what do you think ?

• Phenomenal !

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Great !

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Average !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Seen better !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not that good !

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my server a few hours ago and everthing is great!

thanks Grosty am really glad everything is ok :)
let me know by raising a ticket if you have any concerns !

Sorry, I'm confused.
Does this mean the promotion would be over in 3 months or the server will only last for 3 months?
First choice :)
but i have discontinued this PROMO, why ?
VERY few people are interested, maybe coz they got tempted by the previous 5 USD PROMO :)

am now asking my 90+ customers to let us know if they will preorder for that server
if i find INTEREST in that server then i will most likley add it..

Do u accept Bank Payments ?
I dont, but for your I would for the first month, so please raise a ticket and dont forget to quote this reply..

I tried windows VPS 2 for encode, they didn´t tell me how to change teamviewer pass for 5 days but they changed it two times, I think they wanted to have access to my server, If you have pass for windows and only close vps without logging off, they can access via teamviewer... I wanted high rar/unrar speed, 7 GB 1 hour 20 minutes...(they offered another hdd for encode and I asked for one but didn´t recieve) with two other people on hdd. I could easily access to their servers and managed their files, I could easily copy/delete their encoded files, be aware, their security is joke. They refunded me so its ok now.

I tried windows VPS 2 for encode, they didn´t tell me how to change teamviewer pass for 5 days but they changed it two times, I think they wanted to have access to my server, If you have pass for windows and only close vps without logging off, they can access via teamviewer... I wanted high rar/unrar speed, 7 GB 1 hour 20 minutes...(they offered another hdd for encode and I asked for one but didn´t recieve) with two other people on hdd. I could easily access to their servers and managed their files, I could easily copy/delete their encoded files, be aware, their security is joke. They refunded me so its ok now.

HOW did i not tell you how to change teamviewer password ?
did you raise a ticket ?
if so then please provide the ticket number we (here in webjunction) would be very happy to see some evidence for any says :)
changing the password in teamviewer is a piece of cake really
and its no secret
and i would be dum to hide that great secret from you :)

i dont need access to your server nor do i care really what do you do on your machine beleive it or not, once an account expires i DELETE it just like that (Shift + Delete), no need for speculations, and your assumption is 100% false am sorry to say that ! *no offince and no hard feelings*

" If you have pass for windows and only close vps without logging off "
this sentence made no sense to me if you like rexplain please !

"I wanted high rar/unrar speed, 7 GB 1 hour 20 minutes...(they offered another hdd for encode and I asked for one but didn´t recieve) with two other people on hdd"
did i just ignore your request ?! do you have the ticket for that conversation? please shed light on this spot ! I really dont remember every single conversation I had, you know why?

"I could easily access to their servers and managed their files"
you did not access any servers budy ! those are the users who requested FTP access on the SAME server, and since we are using teamviewer on this server, the customers can NOT create their own FTP servers on their VPS, so i need to do it for them! something needed to be done to fulfill the customer's request !, and to do that they need to share a folder on the workgroup network that is up to them !
You can't access any other files that is redicioules am sorry to say, unless you were really into this !
And I ASSUME the honesty of other users, that they would NOT go to other customers BUSINESS
what you did (accessing other people's files and playing with them) does not help your credibility by the way did you know that ???

Also if you want to advice you would contact me directly, and tell me to fix it, to avoid harm ! but obviousley that was not your intention ! *its obvious why*

but anyways, since you pointed this now
i will no longer offer FTP access on this server for security sake
never know when another member will do what you did !
customers will need to access via teamviewer file send receive function..

They refunded me so its ok now
Again this proves that we fulfill our word ! did i give you a hard time when u asked for a refund budy?? :)
I provided you a no questions asked refund now haven't I ?!
and you actually need more evidence to support all those claims please :)

and please take it easy on us here I am dealing with the best datacentres offering high grade bandwidth, premium hardware and quick support
did my network let you down ?
is the hardware THAT bad really ?!
was the support I provide not that good ?

answer those questions please ! :)
again no hard feelings honestly, am just pointing things out to you :)

Please check ticket #641417.

done :)
i check there faster from here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered server for encode and high rar/unrar speed. Speed was terrible. I didn´t want to be rude, I only wrote what was wrong. That´s all.

To your security...I didn´t know why I could managed their files, what if somebody could delete all of my files, or shared them or whatever? I thought they can do that too when I was able to do that.

Answers:

You
"I have prepared a video showing how to change your password:
http://www.grabilla.com/0221c-d61fce29-fbf7-4fd1-819b-ca0837c29274.wmv"

didnt work, I told you that I´m using it for the first time, and this is not working, there was same pass like before. You changed it for me but I wanted to change it for myself, to nobody could log in except me.

I set windows pass because of this. You told me that I cant do this. If there is windows pass and you simply close window of teamviewer, you can log in via teamviewer pass without my windows pass. Make sense now? So everyone still could log in if he knew teamviewer pass you and probably everybody in your company if they wanted.

"Where is hdd for encode or rar files I see only C: and D:?" Without answer.

Hussam
I have set your password to: 4457878
you can login now..

Me
Ok but how you do that? I want set my password you recomeded it but how? That is what I want to know...

No answer.

5. day
Hussam
I can let you have those 5 days back, and told you how to change the password even with a video !
refunded !..

I told you first day that it is not working like in video without another explanation thats all.

Last thing:

"I wanted high rar/unrar speed, 7 GB 1 hour 20 minutes...(they offered another hdd for encode and I asked for one but didn´t recieve) with two other people on hdd"
did i just ignore your request ?! do you have the ticket for that conversation? please shed light on this spot ! I really dont remember every single conversation I had, you know why?

I asked you where is HDD for encoding without answer but I still don´t understand this when I order server for encoding with high speed, I have to rise ticket or make special request to get it? You offered something and I paid for it and once more I have to rise ticket or make special request to get it... 8-)

sry for my english...
here is ticket if you think I wrote something that is not true.
http://billing.hd-seed.com/viewticket.php?tid=483858&c=UNQ7Sv52

Also i dont want to make a big deal out of this
and wish to close this conversation, really because its a waste of time keep going into every reply(really no offince but i got work to do)
ill be happy though to answer your especulations !

my replies in RED

I ordered server for encode and high rar/unrar speed. Speed was terrible. I didn´t want to be rude, I only wrote what was wrong. That´s all.
One thing for sure, look, this server got 3x Hard Drives on Hardware RAID 0 alright ?
the inventors of those hard drives made them spin on 7200 RPM ! and they can push up to 6 Gbps (not GIGA BYTES !)
so, there is no room for innovation over here ! your just need to use good hardware, use hardware raid0, and dont oversell ! and thats what am doing am sorry but if One user had his winrar is SLOW, it does NOT MEAN THAT MY SERVICE IS BAD !
now am using server grade hardware, and not OVERSELLING, that is something i dont do over here !

AGAIN, if you really had so bad performnance, the way that makes sense to me is to report that to me !, not out of nowhere BOOM its all over webjunction ! coz that makes no sense really !
and guess what ?
maybe i could have solved the problem even for you !
But anyways, since you have let me know there was some sort out slowness, (although you let me know the hard way !) ill be glad to invistigate on that really, so thanks to bring this issue into my concern !..

To your security...I didn´t know why I could managed their files, what if somebody could delete all of my files, or shared them or whatever? I thought they can do that too when I was able to do that.
WERE YOUR FILES SHOWING TO OTHERS?? ARE YOU SURE OF THAT ??
i was very clear and told you only THOSE WHO REQUEST FTP access might get their files shown to other,
but you paniced !, and assumed your files are shown to everyone else, which is FALSE !
i told you only those who request FTP access have READ permissions to the FTP folder, NOT YOU !

Answers:
You
"I have prepared a video showing how to change your password:
http://www.grabilla.com/0221c-d61fce29-fbf7-4fd1-819b-ca0837c29274.wmv"
didnt work, I told you that I´m using it for the first time, and this is not working, there was same pass like before. You changed it for me but I wanted to change it for myself, to nobody could log in except me.
AGAIN, teamviewer password change is no secret, even if you are new to it !
I am afraid that due to your English, something got lost between the lines, i was NOT informed that you had a problem changing the teamviewer password, please understand this !, if you had difficulty explaining this to me then thats not my fault really, i dont mean to be rude, but please dont say i dont want you to change your own teamviewer password this makes no sense ! :S
and the link http://www.grabilla.com/0221c-d61fce29-fbf7-4fd1-819b-ca0837c29274.wmv
is working FINE ! please just click, dont save target as !

I set windows pass because of this. You told me that I cant do this. If there is windows pass and you simply close window of teamviewer, you can log in via teamviewer pass without my windows pass. Make sense now? So everyone still could log in if he knew teamviewer pass you and probably everybody in your company if they wanted.
How can anyone login to your PC ?!
you got no dedicated IP
you are NOT on a shared machine
you got your OWN windows OS
you got NO other way to login to this machine other than teamviewer !

i told you NOT to set a windows password, BECAUSE, if you set windows password, and REBOOT your machine, THEN windows will not login automatically, now would IT ??
and as a result teamviewer will NEVER start automatically, and you will NEVER be able to login to teamviewer, and therefore to your machine !
i already explained this to you in the ticket so please understand i was actually trying to advice and help you but you just refuse to understand that !

"Where is hdd for encode or rar files I see only C: and D:?" Without answer.

Hussam
I have set your password to: 4457878
you can login now..

Me
Ok but how you do that? I want set my password you recomeded it but how? That is what I want to know...

No answer.

5. day
Hussam
I can let you have those 5 days back, and told you how to change the password even with a video !
refunded !..

I told you first day that it is not working like in video without another explanation thats all.

Last thing:

I asked you where is HDD for encoding without answer but I still don´t understand this when I order server for encoding with high speed, I have to rise ticket or make special request to get it? You offered something and I paid for it and once more I have to rise ticket or make special request to get it... 8-)

sry for my english...
here is ticket if you think I wrote something that is not true.
http://billing.hd-seed.com/viewticket.php?tid=483858&c=UNQ7Sv52
friend, no offince, just please speak clear English, this is not to be rude, but how am i suposed to understand that ?! i think language was own main problem, also it seemed that it was impossible to explain things to you, so i just refunded your money, why are you so upset at this point ! :)

wish you good luck !...

Last edited:
I am interested in VPS

VPS will include the following programs?

1)Jdownloader
2)Thumbnail
3) total commander
4) FileZilla
5) Winrar

I'm really enjoying the service

Thanks a lot am very happy that your'e happy with us :)
ps: could you please raise a ticket and quote this reply ? ;)

can i contact with remote desktop? i dont like with teamviewer

For Uploader/Seeder HD Seed you will MOST LIKLEY get a dedicated IP and connect with RDP..

However for Encoder HD Seed i dont have the ability to give you RDP access unfortunatley..

i want demo of encoding all i want to see hows the performance with teamviewer can you do this since you are unable to provide via RDP, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back