Have you started using outlook.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

Most of you, by now would know that MS is going to disable @hotmail.com email registrations soon since they are betting heavily on outlook.com - the awesome new-age email service which has received tons of great reviews.

So the question is - have you started using outlook.com yet?

If yes, why?
If no, please provide your reasons of not using it.

I personally have started using outlook.com (i upgraded from @hotmail.com email to @outlook.com email) and it looks very promising. The designing team has done a great job and it works smooth as well. Gmail has some serious competition now.

15 comments
FZJYpiSs.png

When i see this thread, i log in to my account. Signed up 6 months back. Glad to see no spams or ads there :D

I've been using Outlook as my primary mail service ever since I switched to Windows 8. It's really nice.

Last edited:
I use it as my secondary mail,i like it because is simple and fast.
I forgot to mention,i upgraded from @live.com to @outlook.com,but both works,so i have 2 email addresses in 1.

It's much better than hotmail, I have to say. It's much faster and I am using it for my school work as I don't want to open my gmail on my school ip.

I actually signed up for outlook.com a while ago, but haven't used it yet. I had no idea that they were stopping hotmail registrations though. I might just give outlook.com a try since it has such good reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back