have you heard nozhost off/on shore hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeHD

have anyone try this hosting out yet? nozhost dot com is it safe or this just too good to be true? they said these guys offer the cheapest and best quality hosting around. off shore and on shore.. They also have the best support (better than hostgator) . is this true? planing to have a site for uploading . so every comment is appreciated :)

6 comments
they said these guys offer the cheapest and best quality hosting around. off shore and on shore.. They also have the best support (better than hostgator) . is this true?

First of all, this is bullshit. I don't see how some NOZHost starter can be better than hostgator with ~ 5 not sastified clients

Second, please do me a favour and ask them can they explain you what DDoS protection they use? They don't have hardware firewall, as they don't enough budget to afford it. They will speak you about Some super-safe Software firewalls and other shits...
They server01 (89.248.166.158) is VPS, so this is only small piece of their shits. Pass them ;)

Last edited:
have anyone try this hosting out yet? nozhost dot com is it safe or this just too good to be true? they said these guys offer the cheapest and best quality hosting around. off shore and on shore.. They also have the best support (better than hostgator) . is this true? planing to have a site for uploading . so every comment is appreciated :)

At NozHost we pride ourselves on customer support. We have fast, secure servers 'onshore' and 'offshore' both on our own dedicated servers.

If you would like any more details about our services please don't hesitate to submit a sales ticket or add me on MSN/Skype.

MSN - support@nozhost.com
Skype- NozHost

First of all, this is bullshit. I don't see how some NOZHost starter can be better than hostgator with ~ 5 not sastified clients

Second, please do me a favour and ask them can they explain you what DDoS protection they use? They don't have hardware firewall, as they don't enough budget to afford it. They will speak you about Some super-safe Software firewalls and other shits...
They server01 (89.248.166.158) is VPS, so this is only small piece of their shits. Pass them ;)

We have hundreds of satisfied customers.

Our DDoS protection is Network level, Server Level (FortiGate Hardware Firewall) and Software Level (CSF). We also have 1Gbps port, Litespeed webserver and DoSDeflate to block most attacks.

Our server01 is a fully dedicated server with the following specs:
I7-2600 Quad Core @ 3.4GHz (8 CPU's) Sandybridge
4x1TB SATA Disk Space in RAID 10
8GB DDR3 RAM
Dedicated 1Gbps Port
CloudLinux OS
Litespeed Webserver

Ask if you want proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not criticizing on nozhost, but hostgator have 24/7 live/phone technical support. But their prices can let them give 24/7 support.

Their network is also good, may be nozhost is also good I've never tried them.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back