Have massive USA/German Sports Stream Traffic - Need Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyBogs

Hey everybody, desperately looking for some help!

I have a website that streams sports.
Gets about 1-2 million hits per day.
70% German traffic.

I was making $500-$5,000 per day (depending on the day) with adsense until they banned me.

I took a look at smowtion, looks like recently a lot of people are saying their revenues are terrible.

I'm a professional at monetizing "legal" sites - (Biggest personal website sale was $80,000 - My biggest CPA month was $40,000) but I have no clue how to monetize something most networks won't allow. So I need your help and advice!

Basically, I have about a month and a half until the seasons over, I know my traffic can be converted into $25k-$50k in that time. (especially since this last stretch should result in double average traffic for me)

I NEED A NETWORK.
Weekly Pay Preferred (if not daily, $5k days easily)
Allow sports streaming.
Keep in mind I have 70% german traffic.

I need some serious advice, ASAP! Tomorrow is a big day for me traffic wise, so I need this asap.

Please discuss here or add me to skype: tonybogsca

I'm literally willing to pay somebody $1,000 if they can get me a good plan/network today.

Massive Traffic, Needs Offers! *NO CONTENT LOCKING PLEASE*

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:
19 comments
I have heard quite some good views about edomz.com and suggest you try it out. It works well with pretty much any country and has 15 days payout.

Cool, they allow copyright content?

Anybody second that? Any other suggestions?

Thanks a lot guys and gals. Crucial I get this today.

What would be the average payment for lets say 500,000 pageviews?

I was doing about $2,500+ with adsense with 500,000 page views.

I do not own/run any such sites and haven't used edomz as well. I just did some research about it on Google and told you about it.

Thanks all,

Also, I'd prefer if the network didn't lock the content. Been suggested some cpa networks with content lock, Can't use these.

Seems like edomz is down now....

Please dont message me trying to get me into your 1 month old ppc network or something like that. Pretty lame. (Akhlis)

Last edited:
Hi,

Please feel free to PM me or add me on Skype : mobicow.

I would like to know more about your mobile traffic.

Regards

Dominic

That's whoops !
I am receiving about 60K UV daily to one of my proxy sites but unfortunately clicksor makes me just 30 Cents daily out of it. Any suggestions for me too ?

Try a CPM network. Theres plenty of threads in this section about some networks..

Thanks for your reply. Actually I surfed the big list but I hardly found clicksor out of those all not allowing proxy sites and so in same context hence still looking for it.

Anyways, my apologies to OP for being off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back