Status
Not open for further replies.
34 comments
I don't see anything wrong with it.

I know from past experience with changing website styles/themes, people simply don't like change.

@D@NI,

well to be honest i like this new layout i'll tell you why, first of all filesonic has came back with a new look, new features, and new performance not for warez its for business as well, if you made this thread because of warez i mean if you're linking filesonic to warez well i don't think its their fault, cause its not stated anywhere that filesonic is for warez. its for business related, and other stuff that is not really related to warez

so being honest, i like the new layout.

Collobrate mean
ppl getting many lifetime sale and many 6 month and 1 year sale
So if they buy collobrate So they renew there premium acc
every month and Only filesonic can earn from it
its clear if you made 1 year sale filesonic give you 80% from sale
and 1 year sale mean they dont need to renew there premium every
month So now ppl will go with collobrate or 1 month pro premium
So filesonic can earn some buck every month free rebill

i <3 new look got more seals in 2 days...

yea i got 4 walruses too
pretty epic

anyways you can never please everyone when it comes to websites,some will like it and some will not like it but then adjust and then there are some peopletho just don't like change :|
secondly its not like filesonic is not one of those sites a normal person would visit/use daily for example a search engine or facebook

Last edited:
I'm sure your shit non-converting traffic has nothing to do with not making sales...the new layout is way better. They're trying to go towards businesses rather then kids downloading the newest latest movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back