Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you watch HISHE too.

By the time the ministry of magic knew about Voldemort's return, all the time turners had been destroyed.

@SP: No, Hogwarts was created long before Voldemort.

I so have to download all the films and watch them in a row. I've seem them all but with such long gaps in between.

In the BOOKS, Harry didn't destroy ANY of them. In the movies Harry destroyed ONE of them. As to the Elder Wand it's all by 'defeating' the owner.

Grindelwald defeated whoever. Dumbledore defeated Grindewald. Draco defeated Dumbledore by disarming him. Harry defeated Draco by disarming him.

Voldemort could use the wand because it's just that, a wand. But the wand didn't CHOOSE Voldemort, therefore it wasn't at it's full power. Voldemort thought Snape outright killed Dumbledore, so he killed Snape.

what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_copy_142_447.jpg

Minitsry of Magic thought he was the person who opened the Chamber of Secrets 50 years before Ginny did so they broke his wand and most likely limited his powers.

On the order of the Phoenix, why did Aunt Petunia receive a howler letter and who sent it to her? The movie's quite different from the book.

Why did you pose nude with a horse? Oops that's right your Harry himself not the actor that portrayed him in the movie.

Q. Rumor says that behind the scene there was a girl giving a guy head? Is this true or not, I read it on E-news and other sites.

The books were really great. Do we have a new book coming?

Not Really, no new book is coming.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

lol.

Anywho, can you explain to me the process that made Harry the owner of the elder wand?

Malfoy beat Dumbledore, harry beats malfoy, so harry is the owner.

Think its right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back