Status
Not open for further replies.

mahjong

Hi All!
It seems i have a really big problem!
I just noticed that i has been hacked out of my fileserve account. Today i was able to login once, and i saw that my money (about 320 dollars) has been redeemed to an another webmoney account, not my paypal. (i'm in the process of lifting my paypal limits, thats why i had to wait long for my withdrawal)

Well, it is really my fault, but seems they had hacked my account, so i can't even login. What should i do now? The email address that is given for the account was not used by me for a long time, and i can't login into that (maybe that one is hacked too)

11 comments
yes, but i noticed it after they already sent it, as (it seems) until the payment is pending, you still see it in the control panel bar (you know, when you login, and see how many money you have) so i was unaware of any kind of thing like this will happen. It is kinda f**ed up that it happened when i reached my paypal limit, so i was unable to payout. I don't like to wait long for the withdrawal, and this was my main reason :(

Anyway, thanks for advices, i wrote to RickyFs.

Well, the "hacker" has most likely not hacked into the FS database just to find a hashed password for him or her to crack. The theif has most likely gotten your password by guessing, bruteforcing, keylogging, social engineering, or similar methods.

You are a victim of a logger im sure!!! as you said that your email too cannot be able to login. I hope you will get back your account soon.

I guess that's what you get when you use RL from kid-hosts.
Don't you think somebody that sells unmetered plans for $5 will get tempted seeing your account has $300 in it..?

:)

same has happened to me, i have told the fileserve support to lock my account for any kind of cashouts/payments

please help me, i am in an early stage the next payment is going to be soon held

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back