GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news about this update ? Because I can`t see any difference in the upload speed and I believe this is the main problem for now .

Hey guys,

There is a large update coming tonight, you guys are going to love it. A lot of the things people have been requesting for a while (7 Days) are going to be answered in the next update. It's going to be done by tonight. We will keep you guys updated if there is any delay. :)

- Scott

And also can you explain - How the below bann system works ? I mean - For how long the user is banned ? How many DMCA , before bann ?

This can me due to an account ban.

when a user gets MULTIPLE copyright warnings, we van their account for a limited time.

Regards, Scott

Another issue - The filemanager ``select all`` button doesn`t work and I can`t see option to sort files by Name/size/upload date in filemanager also.

Last edited:
That user does not exist in the database, are you sure you are a registered member?

- Scott

yes , my reference link, and e-mail hyipsu@gmail.com http://groovefile.com/free547.html[/QUOTE]

This email does not exist in our database, users have not been deleted. It just does't exist.

-Scott

Any news about this update ? Because I can`t see any difference in the upload speed and I believe this is the main problem for now .

And also can you explain - How the below bann system works ? I mean - For how long the user is banned ? How many DMCA , before bann ?

Another issue - The filemanager ``select all`` button doesn`t work and I can`t see option to sort files by Name/size/upload date in filemanager also.

For the update we had a small PPD update which turned out to be great! There are a few other updates coming to you this weekend or the latest Monday. We are working around the clock to make this happened.

Until now there is 1 user which all of their files were reported that was banned. For some reason the DMCA complaint asked us to ban this user while all of his files were reported. Users will not get banned for reported files.

We know this is in development, we hope to have it ASAP.

Hope this answers your questions correctly.

- Scott

1mb/s on NL server
Its alright but not really the best... Would like to share videos over 700mb to some of my friends but I can't because this limits me.

Try getting a EU server, would fix 80% of your problems here.

Everyday New Error shows up Because of the script :(

Please specify the errors you are receiving instead of complaining about the site.

- Scott

Now very fast up to 10Mb FTP
Thanks!

We tuned up the server and we will be getting an infrastructure upgrade next week, you will notice a lot of differences.

- Scott

1mb/s on NL server
Its alright but not really the best... Would like to share videos over 700mb to some of my friends but I can't because this limits me.

Try getting a EU server, would fix 80% of your problems here.

I will take a look of the speeds coming from NL and I will report back.

- Scott

Yo site's cpanel are very poor and slow connection....
:|

Can you please mention why the user panel is very poor ?

- Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back