GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
please put malaysia in group C...filepost and filejungle already make it.

thanks

+ no affiliate id in a banner, so if someone reg from the banner how they became my reff

Last edited:
I've just registered but I could not connect to FTP to upload.

you have to wait for awhile until you can use the FTP account, around less than an hour or so I think

oh, I just used this host in 2 days and the earnings already surpassed most of my other hosts....

I could not connect to FTP to upload.

upgrade my acount
my username : wosyz2010

thanks

We are working on it ;)

Regards, Harry

ftp dead again...

you have to wait for awhile until you can use the FTP account, around less than an hour or so I think

oh, I just used this host in 2 days and the earnings already surpassed most of my other hosts....

FTP is not bad :)

start to upload today :D bro Scoot hope u upgrade my acount :D my username : boedax

thanks

Have a nice stay ;)

We paused the free premiums atm.

Regards, Scott

I've just registered but I could not connect to FTP to upload.

We are working on this uncommon problem ;)

Should be good soon :)

Scott

Scott, Can you upgarde to me ?, i sent you an email with screenshot ,but you do not reply me and my acc is not still premium.DO you hear me?

Yes we do, you will get a reply soon :)

Regards, Scott

Welcome to WJ
I will try it
Regards.

Thank you,

Im sure you will enjoy your stay!

Scott

for free user:
update 500 GB please:D
can you added for dmca file, scott!

What do you mean by dmca?

Regards, Scott

please change your payout 15 is too much scott and u are new please payout 5$ so i can start work on ur server 15$ is so high for new hosting u can change and make it 5$ if u can do it reply me me wait for ur message

Remote upload interface is very poor and make me stay at PC for every 30urls. Speed 500KB. How can I earn money and how your host can get Sales for those poor services.

Hi groovefile,just joined you,hoping to have a great stay with u,can u please upgrade my account to premium
username-anaksr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back