GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, you enter your username : pass in that order in the mu field without spaces and then save settings, i hope it helps...

Leecher detected! =)

e41fc14869.gif

Check your Inbox... :O

PM sent :)

- Scott

@Scott

how can i buy premium with $5? when i clicked "Become a PREMIUM member" from my account, it still costed me $9. do i have to have more than $5 in my account?

@Scott

how can i buy premium with $5? when i clicked "Become a PREMIUM member" from my account, it still costed me $9. do i have to have more than $5 in my account?

It is for affiliates that pay with the earnings they have received from the affiliate account. We can make one separate for Paypal checkout if you like.

- Scott

@Scoot

since i am new in your site, i haven't made any money from affiliate program. but i wanna upgrade to premium now. so if you could make one seperate for Paypal checkout, that would be better.

Can I use your MP3 files for mp3 streaming? For built mp3 player which randomly loads groovfile mp3s without any stops or waiting time betweensons... something like internet radio which constantly plays

Apparently file names with explicit language such as xxx get censored out. Is this a bug or is this really part of your policy?

The file itself will get uploaded successfully, words such as rape will will be replaced by an _ (underscore). This is to protect our advertisers from getting affiliated with such content and keeping you happy while letting you upload them. It should not make a difference to you or your downloaders. If you have any more questions then feel free to PM me or add me on Skype or gtalk.

@Scoot

since i am new in your site, i haven't made any money from affiliate program. but i wanna upgrade to premium now. so if you could make one seperate for Paypal checkout, that would be better.

Sure I will PM you.

Can I use your MP3 files for mp3 streaming? For built mp3 player which randomly loads groovfile mp3s without any stops or waiting time betweensons... something like internet radio which constantly plays

All of the mp3 uploads have a separate page where everything is unlimited such as parallel downloads, full speed and no wait time or captcha. If you mean something such as a playlist function then no we do not currently offer such features. This is more something that Soundcloud would offer, the abilities to make playlists.

Example of an mp3 page: http://groovefile.com/fzmh9q47yftz/...ED_THE_WAY_YOU_KISS_ME_(heminei.com).mp3.html

Happy holidays, Scott

hi scott..,

still unable to edit file name,copy...already given u screens...these 2 are important...

pls add that first...and without editing file name..how could we share..??

thanks

where we can see referral nick name and how much they earn. suppose I have 10 referral where I can see them and how much they earn.

I try RU form filesonic.
At the begining it is very fast, but when it complete about 80%, it stop and moving very very slow.
I try many time and same thing happan, anyone same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back