Greasemonkey script: Megaupload Premium Multifetch Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman

This script gives you the ability to enter multiple download links in multifetch, common description, delete all transfer jobs in one click in transfer status.

Install: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/50730

If you install it, post some comments after using it :P

Edit: Updated: Fixed a description bug, and added ability to seamlessly enter rapidshare links
icon_biggrin.gif

46 comments
WOW !
Thanks mate !!

My review :
- It works perfect with adding 2
- Delete all jobs is great too .

But the problem is when trying to add +4 links , it takes a lot of time ! Really really a lot , i do not even know if it works with adding +4 links.
Thanks mate !

My 2nd use : it does not work always , still need fixes.

WOW !
Thanks mate !!

My review :
- It works perfect with adding 2
- Delete all jobs is great too .

But the problem is when trying to add +4 links , it takes a lot of time ! Really really a lot , i do not even know if it works with adding +4 links.
Thanks mate !

My 2nd use : it does not work always , still need fixes.
That's weird. I tried with around 20 links, it works fast for me. There may be a possibility you might have lot of tabs open/downloading something, hence the slow response. It does not work always? Does it give error or something?

Added many perfomance edits, those you are using the script please update. Echo, you should get faster speeds now :)

Update version 1.04: Added a cookie saver, to save rapidshare username and password, so you don't have to enter it everytime. It will update itself, if you change username/password. Also, added a version checker, so if you are running an older version, it will tell you to update it, and redirect you to this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back