Pro Image Editing:

9943m0.jpg

Other Services:

15npph0.jpg

Payments via Paypal

PM for contact

17 comments
$13!?

You have just wrote your name on top of them, that isn't proof that you have actually made them. I think Hawk wants actual "proof."

what proof you want?

do you want me to make a new signature?

he just said: I'd like to see the avatars/signatures you created (if any) with a watermark stating your name.

What i understood is just showing some of my signatures with my name on them

because making new signature would take a few hours

some of the work is nice,to bad its not your own.. anyone can rip a bunch of images and slap there name on it in,few hours? i can do a sig in a few minutes lol

Hey, I am not trying to discredit you or anything, but to be honest with ya, I really don't believe that you created these. The Wordpress themes really do stink of Artisteer to me, and them signatures haven't even got your name "embedded" into them. In the actual design I mean.

I created this just now.

lwMc3.gif

The text you've used on the signatures you've listed there makes me doubt that you made those signatures.

How much would you charge for a WordPress theme by the way? (Out of complete curiosity), and would you code it or would I have to find someone separately for that?

EDIT; Danny1986 got to it before me, that's exactly what am tryna say. lol.

also if you look at a couple of the banners 'he made' they are watermarked with "photoshop designer" but when asked to do the same on a sig he just slapped some bad font onto a existing image

I really didn't embed my name on them by photoshop but it was by paint. but i will make a signature today coz i have three jobs before i become free to post my PROOF here

Ok, tell me onething, how do you design the Mascots ?
Is it from Corel Draw ? or you first sketch them and then Vectorize it ?

what proof you want?

do you want me to make a new signature?

he just said: I'd like to see the avatars/signatures you created (if any) with a watermark stating your name.

What i understood is just showing some of my signatures with my name on them

because making new signature would take a few hours

You clearly didn't understand me, I'd like to see your name within a signature. When I say "within a signature", I don't mean editing it with Photoshop/MS Paint and adding your name over the image, anyone can do that. If you didn't understand that simple instruction.. I don't think you'll get a lot of customers. Price for a signature is $13? Are you having a laugh? I'm sure you are as other "professionals" charge around $7 - 10 only. I think I'll pass. When I first saw your work, I was very very impressed but when I saw your name OVER the signature ... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back