'Grand Theft Auto 5' racks up more than $800M in first-day sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
Oh gosh.. Yea i have read about it Great But its are Games that run world (oknomi) = $$ today
To bad i have not stay by games a the time CS starte i build aimbot lol maby i had get rich hehe that the trobel whit ADHD Try new new all the time :139:

dp

GTAV generates $800 million in 24 hours

GTA V earned more than $800 Million on day one breaking all opening day records of Games (COD Black Oops 2) and Hollywood movies (Harry Potter) etc...

Legal Source And More Information >
GTAV generates $800 million in 24 hours - GameSpot.com

Currently i am playing this game and i must say this is BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED..

Well Done Job By Rockstars Games ..!

iron man earn movie 803 millions in whole summer while cod BO 2 made 500 million in his 1st 24hours and took 15 days to reach 1billion but GTA v knock 800 million in just 24 hours thats a gr8 starts for rockstars

From the link in the first post:

UPDATE, 12:01 PM: Call Of Duty might want to go back to basic training. Grand Theft Auto V has now made more than $1 billion in worldwide retail sales in just three days. That’s a target that previous record holder Call Of Duty: Black Ops II took 15 days to hit after its November 2012 release. Already shattering the previous first day sales record and beating Man Of Steel with its $800 million opening, the latest installment in Rockstar Game’s GTA franchise has now surpassed No. 2 movie of the year so far Despicable Me 2‘s $840 million global box office. The game is now creeping up on 2013′s top movie Iron Man 3′s $1.2 billion worldwide take.

JGM.

I don't see Rockstar bitching about piracy though.
Oh wait, maybe it's because they actually created a good game and people are willing to pay for it?

and they say the games sales are on decline due to piracy and what not !
the fact is Good Games developments are on decline and people wont waste money and every crap now days but when a Game is good and worth buying people will pay for it and support it . Make a worthy game and cash will grow on trees for you ^^!

and they say the games sales are on decline due to piracy and what not !
the fact is Good Games developments are on decline and people wont waste money and every crap now days but when a Game is good and worth buying people will pay for it and support it . Make a worthy game and cash will grow on trees for you ^^!

It's because musicians and film makers think they DESERVE to be paid and earn millions for everything they release.

No, if you release shit song or a movie people won't buy it, you can whine all you want about it.

yeh they think they are entitled to makes billions on everything they make regardless of the quality . most of the things they make nowdays is a waste of bandwidth to even download and test it for god's sake !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back