Goshare.info 2.5$ for 1000 views Adult and Non-Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's weird..I've confirmed two friend of mine have already seen a shared photo & it has already got 11 views in total but still its zero earning. :|

Good start but please reduce the minimum payout atleast to $5... & even more considering the fact that you are paying only once per month.

You are a completely new host & uploaders would take a bit of time to trust you.

There are many filehost or imagehost who just comes here to scam the WJ users. So its better you try to gain trust or else
uploaders wont leave the previous trusted host to use your site. I hope you understand.

Good start but please reduce the minimum payout atleast to $5... & even more considering the fact that you are paying only once per month.

You are a completely new host & uploaders would take a bit of time to trust you.

There are many filehost or imagehost who just comes here to scam the WJ users. So its better you try to gain trust or else
uploaders wont leave the previous trusted host to use your site. I hope you understand.
yah this is true..Agree with huggybear mate :friends:

Anyone has reached 100 views by any chance ?

---------- Post added 14th Apr 2013 at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 13th Apr 2013 at 06:33 PM ----------

LOL.
Total Impressions = About 800
Unique Views = 25
Earning= 0.02.

Bye bye.

For unique views you earn 1.5$

EDIT: Make 300-400 and you will see the earning growing.For bad countries you have low rates.

Last edited:
No I had enough of it mate....
Lost the earning of one whole day using you for a day....
I used your host in a forum where no one else uses....
Moreover, in comparison to the popular hosts, hardly anyone is using yours.

So can you explain me, that after being so, how is there 25 unique views from 800 raw views ??
LOL, you kidding me mate ? The threads I created in the forum does tell the truth - counts actually -isnt it ?
500 - 550 unique visitor has visited my threads & 25 unique views to the images ?

I'm uploading for about 4 yrs mate - there's no logic in this.

i try to post goshare image thumbnail to gallery-dump.com, a photo dumping site, but cant able to do it, as my max traffic in any img host site came from gallery-dump.com so i ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back