Status
Not open for further replies.

Fido

Google's adsense Scam Leak, i am sure many of you guys have seen this if not please do, its like one of the biggest scam on the webmasters all across the world and i am sure pretty much many of you guys here can relate to this.

Google AdSense Leak - Pastebin.com

As you can also see that this does not have many views around 50k as per pastebin stats and tbh i am not sure if pastebin will even keep this live once google gets to know and gives a notice to pastebin. As you can read in the bottom of the article i was just hoping if we can do something about this.

We got the power of making this viral and this news needs to spread and the webmasters actually need to unite to this.

My suggestion is making a website with total anonymous details for a platform for uniting and spreading the news through media websites and making it viral will cause some good depth of effect but thats just my idea and why i post it here at WJ is because i know that maybe we can make a difference.

Last edited:
7 comments
and there is an adsense banner in the footer of the page :D

joke to the side.. I never liked adsense, always used other ppc ads.

@OP it is already viral and it has already reached good and as usual they are denying it and producing statements such as everything is done automatically and alll...
So i can somewhat agree on what is written in that as something like this has happened to alot of people and i have also seen the peaks of bans mentioned in the article ie the specific months and all they seem to be correct.
Other than some of it looks like fabrication but overall i must say that it sounds like adsense
Note: They are alot of others on DP and WMW that are saying that it might be a fake but according to my infromation everything written there comes in place.

Example is that i was about to cashout 2k and when only 2 days were left they banned the account and i have many stories like these so in conclusion i can say that it might be an actual truth other than being fake

Msk, can you tell why they banned your account on adsense so we can learn from your mistakes?
I know it's truly painful to lose $2k, but I think for the benefit of the crowd here on WJ it might be helpful.

google already replied to this and matt too.

i have my google adsense account from 5 years and still working great !!!

I have adsense account since 2010 and still active...but there are many publishers who faced this account banning for no reason. This is true and its obvious that google will deny everything they did to those poor publishers and still a huge number of accounts are banned everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back