Selling GoogleDrive Player Script - Full Code for $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizer01

I'm selling the googledrive script for only 20$ for the first [STRIKE]15[/STRIKE] 12 people to buy.

The script i'm selling are what the popular website uses, such as kissanime fmovies and others.

using base64 encode for google drive link
Demo: Google Drive Script @ Kaizer WJUNCTION

or use wordpress id to hide the google drive link
Demo: Google Drive Script @ Kaizer WJUNCTION

Features;
-Add your own Ads
-Add download button
-Add your own logo
-Hide your google drive link when accessing the video. Using Encode/Decode or you can use wordpress Id.
-VideoJS Player and JWPlayer

Note: Needed ipv6 for your webhost, if you use ipv4 the file of your google-drive will get deleted quickly (meaning it has a bandwidth limit which generate links on webhost w/ ipv4). You can ask your host to activate your ipv6 its very easy and its free, if they ask for payment on activaction of your ipv6 you should find another host :)

- If you can't have ipv6 on your webhost/server we can use Proxy site to host your google-drive video link which wont use ur webhost instead proxy to generate ipv6 generated links, which cost you additional 10$.

Payment: BTC and WMZ only

Can't fix the latest patch of google drive.

Last edited:
22 comments
actually the file wont be deleted from your google-drive it will just stop working, you cannot download and stream it anymore. if you uses ipv4 the views on your file is only limited, probably 100-500 views then the file will stopped working.

hi , i bought your script and installed my server , it's not working. i sent you a message in skype , it's been 4 days and you didn't answer it .

hi , i bought your script and installed my server , it's not working. i sent you a message in skype , it's been 4 days and you didn't answer it .

We are really so sorry, you had such experience with us. But i see no one asking for support for 4 days over skype, can you reply me again on skype please. You can always create a support ticket here - Submit a Ticket for technical issues.

Thanks.
hi, i bought script from this user @kaizer01 and this skype : live:asd23z

hi, i bought script from this user @kaizer01 and this skype : live:asd23z
Apologies for the delay, I've already fixed the script it should be working now using proxy as a fix.
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]i[/FONT][FONT=&amp] bought [/FONT][FONT=&amp]script[/FONT][FONT=&amp] from this user @kaizer01 and this [/FONT][FONT=&amp]skype[/FONT][FONT=&amp] : live:asd23z[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

I am so sorry to both of @kaizer01 @yekta1
[/FONT]
Np :D

BUMP

BUMP :D

Last edited:
This is pure scam, your script is public or your "method" and avaible for free to every body.
Everyone here is selling bullshit, your script doesn't even work on all ips.

Everyone better get this one, its similar and has éxactly the same functionality! /and free
https://wpplayer.org/

Please accept paypal payment.I want to Buy but I only have funds on my paypal.
dont like watchpass?

This is pure scam, your script is public or your "method" and avaible for free to every body.
Everyone here is selling bullshit, your script doesn't even work on all ips.

Everyone better get this one, its similar and has éxactly the same functionality! /and free
https://wpplayer.org/

dont like watchpass?

I'm still figuring out where the scam on that part?
and take note I have working method with ipv4

wpplayer isnt free i dont see him giving the "full code" or even showing his code atleast.
if you call free by using his script and server and his "ads" I guess we can agree that is really free

Id like to ask, if I register to your watchpass player can I add my own ads to your script w/out including your own ads?
and also why are you only letting high traffic website for invitation code should that still called free for everybody?
this is a question I'm just curious.

I only accept BTC and WMZ sorry pre ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back