Google Penalty for loads of big sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not depend on this tool. it has panelized google too.

ou8t91.png

think yourself

It is not official site , dont believe what they show you, and what stupidity they are showing google site panelized itself.
just keep checking your webmaster tools area, find what is missing if you have loose some traffic, see your content, how unique it is, check how many quality backlinks you have and how many harmful, not every backlink is good, also google did an update recently so people have lost there traffic.

Last edited:
Its the Farmer 3.0 Update. Silent but deadly. Most of the people here felt it because majority run sites that have thousands indexed and some multi-millions of pages indexed. The SEO world doesnt even know this update even happened.

Farmer update from Google is basically deranking and putting into check, sites that are basically content farms. Little to no information + faking headers to manipulate SERPS to get the 'spammy, no content' page indexed. Seriously you ever tried searching for shit before this update?
You'd have the first 10 sites all DDL/scraper sites like filestube, heroturk, etc... and if you goto that site, the damn page has NOTHING IN IT. If you goto these sites via SERPS you'd hit ANOTHER damn search page with basically all your search terms. For instance you search 'gotta get the money ebook' (example) and the first 4 results are filestube, 5th and 6th, 7, 8, 9th are some other DDL type sites. If you click on filestube, you hit a page that says Search found: gotta get the money ebook and list about 10 other SPAM sites that make you run around in a damn circle.

As google stated http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=66361

Google will take action against domains that try to rank more highly by just showing scraped or other auto-generated pages that don't add any value to users. Examples include:

Auto-generated content: Content generated programatically. Often this will consist of random paragraphs of text that make no sense to the reader but that may contain search keywords.

I believe soft 404 pages / generated pages from search constitutes this.

Now I'm sitting here thinking, ALL the other sites that manipulate searches got penalized. But FILESTUBE has not. They either got lucky or something else...

I know for certain, certain sites like heroturk and freshwap was manually hit. But filestube really bugs the shit out of me, as they are probably the worst site ever.

its not penalty for speed. it is for warez.

google is deleting all warez sites and sites that promote products from search results.

example: realraptalk.com (warez) or 1acne.com (acne products review)

also deleting a lot of accounts from google adwords for promote clickbank products

google is bitch and nothing more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back