Selling Google Organic Search Script : Send AS MANY VISITORS AS YOU WANT To your Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuuzokun

What Can you do with our Script ?

- The Script is Easy to use with many Features!
- Driving organic Traffic to your page was never That Simple! With our Premium Script you can do more than that :
- Total Control over the amount of visits : You can send up to 150K Visitors a day !
- No Coding Skills Required: Everything Is Done under few clicks!
- Includes Premium Dedicated Proxies with Unique Ips.
- Add Any Keyword you want: And you'll find it on GA
- Low Bounce Rate (Get the lowest Value using our Script)
- Set the Duration Time you wish (You can get the visitors to stay more than 10 minutes on your website)
- Get Clicks (Very safe for adsense and other companies)
- Optimized for SEO (Our Script helps you to get more rank on Search engines and Google Loves it !)

But wait, there is even more awesome stuff for you to work with !

Yes You can Get Organic Visitors to your websites with our Script. But did You know you can Make Money with it ?! Here is What YOU can Do :

- Sell Organic Traffic Easily With "THE ONE" Package and get a Website to Advertise your Services.
- Sell Organic Traffic: Using Websites such : Fiverr, Seoclercks Or Freelancer
- Make Money With companies like Adsense, Chitika, Revenuehits using The Script
- Flipp your Websites: Send Traffic, Add Few Backlinks and Sell them on Flippa !
- Give your Website A highest Value The Traffic lower your Bounce Rate, Alexa rank and increase your Exposure on Search Engines.
- Sell The Script Or give it for free to your subscribers.

How it works :

Everyone can do it, it's a no brainer Work, just copy and paste your website and keywords and see the magic happens !!

CHECK THIS VIDEO FOR A LIVE TUTORIAL

How much does it cost

CONTACT DETAILS:

Before making any order, make sure you contact us before on skype or MPs:

You can request a live teamviewer session to see a live test of the script on one of your websites .

Skype ID: HQVISITORS

Price updated: -15% off on all packages

Last edited:
8 comments
The script has a click feature same as innoshow.
We advice not using it too much with adsense.

But with chitika and revenuehits you can send clicks to your ads.

can i get a review version? after i tested it i will write a review only if u want and then i will buy the script too. after this more people will buy from u

Sorry but I will give free review copies to only members that has more than 500 posts and have been here for more than 1 year

This basically gets your url blacklisted and your advertising account deleted. Just a heads up.

It really depends on the type of proxies you use.

But I don't recommend any one to use it with adsense. I have tested it with chitika and it works well although I was using more than 100 proxies.

The Script must be used to only generate organic traffic to your pages. It lowers the bounce rate and increase the alexa rank.

Thanks for your reply !

Last edited:
Don't mean to bash your sale, this shouldn't be used with any ad network. Sure, they might count your traffic and/or clicks, but when it comes to payment, your account will most probably be terminated.

Use this if you already have some decent organic traffic and don't overdo it.

Don't mean to bash your sale, this shouldn't be used with any ad network. Sure, they might count your traffic and/or clicks, but when it comes to payment, your account will most probably be terminated.

Use this if you already have some decent organic traffic and don't overdo it.

I know You're not here to bash my sale , in fact I like receiving positifs critics to help develop everything.

What you just stated is very true. The script needs to be used with caution and if it's for a new website then you must not overgenerate traffic.

If you wish I can send you a free review copy to test the features of the script .

Thanks

new update: The script is now supported on linux

Last edited:
SPECIAL UPDATE: Get the script for anly 39$
Reply here and I'll pm you the coupon code !

Update: You can now Generate visitors from YAHOO/ORGANIC aswell
Working now on getting hits from Facebook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back