Google ordered to hand over sensitive users details to FBI without a warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froomple

Google must comply with the FBI's warrantless demands for large amounts of customer data, a federal judge has ruled.

In a ruling written May 20 and obtained on Friday, U.S. District Court Judge Susan Illston ordered the company to accede to the FBI's secret requests for information.
She rejected Google's argument that the government's practice of issuing so-called national security letters to telecommunication companies, Internet service providers and banks was unconstitutional and unnecessary.

article-2334324-1A186C69000005DC-321_634x317.jpg

Complete story here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ive-details-thousands-users-FBI--warrant.html

8 comments
Google should go kill themselves
Now ill have to get a gmail clone and make my own site to be safe :(
I dont trust skype anymore too shit i have to make alot of websites DAMN

I think it is time to stop using free email services and using our own personal email and host it safe on our server, our we can use tormail.org mail services.

So nobody has noticed that Google was the only company in court because every other company handed over the data straight away? At least Google is putting up a fight for your privacy and trying to get this regulation changed.

Respect to GOOGLE
Thank you for trying to fight the faggots.

Someone should create a free e-mail service and have all data encrypted, and not being hosted in the UCunts country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back