Selling Google Drive Video Player API | Stream Links & Download Links | 99% Uptime Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google Drive Player API generate direct streaming links and download links for video files stored on Google Drive and Google Photos. These links are playable for any type of visitors (with or without IPv6 Address). You can keep using your existing scripts, plugins with our API Or can purchase scripts, plugins from us if needed.

Features:

• [FONT=&amp]Works For IPv4 and IPv6 Networks (Visitor’s IP Address)[/FONT]
  • Google Drive + Google Photos Links Supported
  • Streaming Links + Download Links
  • Blazing Fast API Response Time
  • 3 Hours Caching On API Server
  • Unlimited Requests, Zero Limits
  • 99% Server Uptime Guarantee
  • Affordable Recurring Payment

About Our API Server:

• 2x Intel Xeon E5 Processors
  • HW RAID-10 Pure SSD Storage
  • 2x 1Gbps Premium Network
  • Enterprise Grade DDoS Protection
  • PHP 7, NGINX & MariaDB = Perfect Combo

Price:

• 1 Month: $10.99 USD
  • 3 Months: $30.99 USD
  • 6 Months: $55.99 USD
  • 12 Months: $100.99 USD

For WJ members I will add free 1 additional month on 6 months plan & free 2 additional months on 12 months plan.

Order Here: https://juicycodes.com/products/google-drive-player-ultimate-api/
Documentation: Google Drive Player Ultimate API · Apiary

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment (Automatic & Instant Delivery), PayPal Payment (Automatic & Instant Delivery)

Get In Touch: Support Center, Live Chat & Skype live:contact_38242 Or, PM me here.

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this API?
- Google Drive Player API generate direct streaming links and download links and these links are playable for any type of visitors (with or without IPv6 Address).

2. Do I need IPv6 Address to use this API?
- No.

3. What if this API stop working?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this API stops working in future, but we will update it as fast as possible.

4. Do you offer refund or money back?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Thanks.

Last edited:
14 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]dont buy there scripts i have buy onedrive script yesterday and less than hour onedrive stop because limited share , i have upgrade my account in onedrive but still my files limited . [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]and i have ask him to refund my money , he told me that [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]" Unfortunately I have 0 experience with OneDrive "[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]he have no experience with onedirve and sell script work with onedrive !!![/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]" we are not responsible for what happen on external sources "[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how come you sell script and dont test it for working long time i just buy script yasterday and less than houre stop . you should know if it there is error about limition when you selling it .[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]i can accept that if you sell me it from Previous month not In last houre [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]so Keep away from him , he is selling scripts working for less than houre and then stoping for ever[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]dont buy there scripts i have buy onedrive script yesterday and less than hour onedrive stop because limited share , i have upgrade my account in onedrive but still my files limited . [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]and i have ask him to refund my money , he told me that [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]" Unfortunately I have 0 experience with OneDrive "[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]he have no experience with onedirve and sell script work with onedrive !!![/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]" we are not responsible for what happen on external sources "[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]how come you sell script and dont test it for working long time i just buy script yasterday and less than houre stop . you should know if it there is error about limition when you selling it .[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]i can accept that if you sell me it from Previous month not In last houre [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]so Keep away from him , he is selling scripts working for less than houre and then stoping for ever[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello,

This limitation has not been officially announced by Microsoft neither any of your clients reported about it. But based on different sources this limitation can be lifted by getting a 365 account.

However, Any external sources used by our products like Google, OneDrie, Yandex can limit your usage for various reasons, this is beyond our control and we are not responsible for it in any way. We have stated this in our Terms and Conditions clearly - https://puu.sh/uVLZT/7898dd3ca8.png[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's When I said "I have 0 experience with OneDrive" - https://puu.sh/uVM2e/1358caf601.png
Here's When I said "we are not responsible for what happen on external sources" - https://puu.sh/uVMi5/e787588e4c.png

We tested our script for sure and also we provide updates if there's any issue which can be fixed. The issue you have is fully from OneDrive side and it's their new rule which you can lift using 365 accounts.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]References: Microsoft limits the amount of data OneDrive users can share, OneDrive: Microsoft schränkt die Free-Accounts weiter ein | Deskmodder.de[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Also, our Terms and Conditions clearly state that all payments are fully non-refundable. I am truly sorry that you are facing such issues and we are not able to help as this is beyond our control.

However, if you have any more questions or need any help on script side please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We will always be happy to help you.

Thanks.[/FONT]

told you i have upgrade my account . my account now is 365 account but still not work , as you said "I have 0 experience with OneDrive" really you dont have any info about onedrive i can see it now . so stop selling scripts you dont have any information about sites that well work with it .
and now he said my problem is "[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]various reasons[/FONT]" , Shame on you
i can see now , you are selling script do nothing and then if any Client complaine you just said its external sources problem or [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]various reasons[/FONT]
last thing i have to advice all dont buy there scripts , you can see now what happen to me

told you i have upgrade my account . my account now is 365 account but still not work , as you said "I have 0 experience with OneDrive" really you dont have any info about onedrive i can see it now . so stop selling scripts you dont have any information about sites that well work with it .
and now he said my problem is "[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]various reasons[/FONT]" , Shame on you
i can see now , you are selling script do nothing and then if any Client complaine you just said its external sources problem or [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]various reasons[/FONT]
last thing i have to advice all dont buy there scripts , you can see now what happen to me

[FONT=&quot]Well, in that case you should contact OneDrive about it. You know very well that it's not an issue from our side and we are not to blame.

Still, you are independent of thinking or saying anything about us.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]However, if you have any more questions or need any help on script side please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We will always be happy to help you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]

Have you tried with other onedrive account?
Perhaps the problem is with onedrive. Try to get another upgraded onedrive account or asked your friend onedrive upgraded account and test it out.

Hello,

I am really sorry to let you know that "Google Drive Player Ultimate Script / Plugin / API" is not working right now due to new Google updates.

However, we are working on it to find a new solution and fix the issue. You will receive an email regarding this update.

Please be patient and allow us enough time.

Thanks.

Every other script on internet is working, except yours, all others fixed the issue in less than 3 hours, so far its been 2 days and your scripts are not fixed. Do you know how much time is 2 days for a script like this not to work ?

API work 1 days, API not work 3 days and 3 days for solved problem... Other API provider problem solved with 6 - 12 hour... If you continue to do business with has all customers to lose.

API work 1 days, API not work 3 days and 3 days for solved problem... Other API provider problem solved with 6 - 12 hour... If you continue to do business with has all customers to lose.

Already have replied you in our another thread and please don't keep mentioning about those providers who don't even know how to talk in English.

Thanks.

How Google Drive Player Ultimate API from juicy work now?

Can you send me PM and link for another API provider, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back