google crawler poting values on my site WTF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgworld

hey guyz, see my site :

http://download-roms.net

at the bottom of the page it shows the recent search ... an i get all those bullshit searchs every 10 seconds.

i searched to see who is submiting those values and saw its google crawler with ip of :

what the fuck is going on ??

27 comments
the thing is its stacked there lol and if i remove them after 5 seconds they are back !!

means google is always on my site hehehe .

guyz what should i do ?

no mate , its just that ip address which is a google bot , and when it visit my site it does those funny shits , dont know how is this possible

Well, i cleaned those funny things and did a small php mod myself so it just blocks the search function for google bots . Can this cause problems to the crawling ?? can anyone please make this clear ?

SHit, google couldnt access my search function at all so many keywords were not working ... so i resotre everything back to what it was !!

anyone can help ??

Ah right I see what your doing. Your script is recording all searches including $_GET searches. These are searches that are in the url. The way a site should work is only record a search that is input by a user as in when someone types in a search term and clicks search. Recent Searches should never show what people are viewing. Only what they are searching.

Your whole recent search recording is messed up both in theory and in principle.

Does your search come with any options. If so what are they?
If your search doesn't come with any options then can your paste your search php file or files here or upload them in a zip so we can see them and modify the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back