Selling Google +1's, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers and Youtube Viewer -Review and Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machete020

<SocialNetworkWar> Google +1's, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumpleUpon, etc. Service!!!

<SocialNetworkWar> Google +1's, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumpleUpon, Myspace, Youtube, Other Website Service!!! - Fast, Reliable and Cheap!

Google +1's
google-plus-one.jpg

Google+ fast and cheap service. Boost your page and sales.

Why Do You Need +1s?

Google +1s are a great marketing tool for webmasters. When people +1 your website, Google gets a notification that your website is liked by someone. That person also notifies their friends of their new +1.

When friends of the person who +1'ed your site are searching online, your website URLs will come up higher in the search results. That means more exposure over time and ultimately more sales.

Select your package

50 google +1 - 8$
100 google +1 - 15$
200 google +1 - 30$
300 google +1 - 50$
400 google +1 - 65$
500 google +1 - 75$
1000 google +1 - 155$

> Cheap and effective
> Unique ips
> First class support
> No bots used, manually
> Dripping avaiable
> Can split the websites

Facebook Likes
varaljay_facebook_logo.jpg

Facebook fans are essential. Facebook is the worlds most popular website, beating Google by a mile when it comes to Average time spent on site. Facebook is the best website to get your business expanding and exposed! However, many pages are at the bottom of the rank with little fans, and no exposure. Facebook pages with higher fans are instantly ranked higher and after all, people would join your page if it is already well established.

Select Your Package

Fan page likes:
100 Fans $12
200 Fans $20
500 Fans $40
1000 Fans $70
1500 Fans $100
2000 Fans $130
4000 Fans $250
8000 Fans $450

NEW!!!
Website Like:
100 Fans $16
200 Fans $25
500 Fans $45
1000 Fans $75
1500 Fans $110
2000 Fans $135
4000 Fans $255
8000 Fans $470

> Better customer service
> Fast, Reliable & Cheap!
> 100% real & legitimate users
> Incredibly fast turnaround time!

Twitter Followers
twitter-logo-001.jpg

Select Follower Your Package:

100 Followers - $8
500 Followers - $20
1000 Followers - $35
2000 Followers - $55
4000 Followers - $85
5000 Followers - $105

NEW!
Select Tweet Add Package:
100 ReTweet - $8
200 Re Tweet - 15$

> 100% Guaranteed
> Cheap and effective
> 100% real & legitimate users

Youtube Viewers:
youtube_logo.jpg

Select Your Package:

1,000 You-tube video views: $3
2,000 You-tube video views: $6
5,000 You-tube video views: $12
10,000 You-tube video views: $20
15,000 You-tube video views: $26
20,000 You-tube video views: $30
50,000 You-tube video views: $50
100,000 You-tube video views: $90

New Services:

MySpace Friends

Available Package:

100 Myspace Firend: $18

StumpleUpon Followers
StumbleUpon_logo.png

Available Package:

100 StumpleUpon Followers: $18
200 StumpleUpon Followers: $30

Digg Followers
digg_logo.jpg

Available Package:

100 Digg Followers: $18
200 Digg Followers: $30

Other Website Visitors
website-logo.jpg

Available Package:

100 Real Website Visitor: $10
200 Real Website Visitor: $18

I accept ONLY PAYPAL!

If you are interesting this:

E-mail: benny018@postafiok.hu

Last edited:
44 comments
this man service is very good i got 50 likes and its no fake all munual work done by him i totally satisfy about his service i recommended people to use his services No fake all real
good job mate good work

Are you using empty fb,G+ Twitter accts etc to accomplish this? If so how is that doing anyone any good, sure the likes etc will be there, but if there are no followers on the accounts there is no real point. Excuse my questions, but i dont like to throw my money at things such as this without asking questions first

Are you using empty fb,G+ Twitter accts etc to accomplish this? If so how is that doing anyone any good, sure the likes etc will be there, but if there are no followers on the accounts there is no real point. Excuse my questions, but i dont like to throw my money at things such as this without asking questions first
No, I do not use fake visitors! All visitors is real! I use only real visitors! ;)

No i mean is it just empty profiles on the sites in question. That would create real profiles, but without any followers on said accounts there wouldnt be a positive effect from having these type of accounts 'liking' or following your pages. If not where are these users collected from? and what is the average following on the profiles?

well its easy for you to say they are real not generated profiles, but whtever, buying G+ isnt worth it at all,as G+ removes them anyway, fb and twitter though on the other hand will stay,but like i said if they are just blank profiles there would be no real positive effect having a blank profile liking,+1 or whatever on your page really,as no one would see it

oh ya.. i believe that just cuz u are a guy with 17 posts here i really believe that lol... i have purchased services such as this from other sites before, and most are just blank profiles (i checked some of them) with no real followers of their own. Thanks for answering all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back