Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocodes

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new Russian offshore host. What I need is a stable dedicated server with reliable support. I used to love using hostkey.com but now it takes them forever to fix small things. I need a host who doesn't brush aside my issues and take ages to respond. It's sad since I was a customer for around 2 years. I really don't want to be disappointed and go through any more frustration than I already have.

If anyone could give me a good recommendation it would be greatly appreciated. No resellers please.

6 comments
For Russian Dedicated server I would prefer ScopeHosts.Com. I hold more then 5 Services from them. Their support has been good from the beginning and they solve customers issues fast.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new Russian offshore host. What I need is a stable dedicated server with reliable support. I used to love using hostkey.com but now it takes them forever to fix small things. I need a host who doesn't brush aside my issues and take ages to respond. It's sad since I was a customer for around 2 years. I really don't want to be disappointed and go through any more frustration than I already have.

If anyone could give me a good recommendation it would be greatly appreciated. No resellers please.

Done a little search and found this, had no experience with them but I actually might consider it :D
http://pw-service.com/dedicated/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back