Status
Not open for further replies.

Seifer

I am planning to find some good ddl to submit my downloads to.
Can you guys give me a list of the best 3 DDL sites you use?

And please, do not post your ddl here just to promote your site.

Thanks for your help.

15 comments
LMAO! is this a joke? Katz.cd DUH mechoddl.com DUH P hazeddl.com DUH twilight.ws DUH ddl0.com DUH atomicwarez.com DUH

Where have you been all your time in WJ?

Sorry .. wasn't here for the past 4 months or something .. figured many new and good DDL emerged ... No sarcasm :p

katz
phaze
twilight
ddl0
warezko
atomic

are the only ones worth submitting to, none of the others will send you nothing.

hotfile-zone's top 15 (yesterday):
xfbizk.png

Our traffic stats: http://extremetracking.com/open?login=hotfilez

Nice try, you edited picture -_- Didn't expected that from you!

Background for darkddl.com, filestube.com and dl.ddl0.com is not same, bad edit.

It's not funny, why would you do that? DDL0 and DarkDDL are already doing good, why would you go that low and edit Google Analytics page? There is no need to fake stats.

I already had that screencap from earlier, was trying to get into an affiliate program thats was being really picky about where they want to promote their crap.

Anyway, its my mistake for posting it here and since you're so worked up over it, I'm sorry.

I'm not, it's just like I said your DDLs are already doing very good, no need to fake stats as you see from previous posts people already included DDL0 along with Katz, p h aze, Twilight, Nexus and so on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back