Goku vs. Superman (Scientifically chosen answer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's think here, Master Roshi's Kamehameha at full force destroyed the moon when Goku turned into a Giant Ape, Master Roshi's power level is 139. So, to be fair we'll say a power level of 300 is required to blow up the Earth. Now, considering Dragon Ball GT, SSJ4 Goku's power level is considered to be 1,000,000,000 after absorbing the Dragon Balls. Now, let's think, at the power level of 300 we can destroy a planet, at a power level of 1 billion: we can destroy what?

That's all I have to say.

-Bread

Let's think here, Master Roshi's Kamehameha at full force destroyed the moon when Goku turned into a Giant Ape, Master Roshi's power level is 139. So, to be fair we'll say a power level of 300 is required to blow up the Earth. Now, considering Dragon Ball GT, SSJ4 Goku's power level is considered to be 1,000,000,000 after absorbing the Dragon Balls. Now, let's think, at the power level of 300 we can destroy a planet, at a power level of 1 billion: we can destroy what?

That's all I have to say.

-Bread

You really like GOKU dont you? :D

One of my special farts could wipe entire universe, it's power level is unlimited. I could probably create another universe too, with it..

Whenever any Super-Anime Hero needs to beat more stronger opponents :-

Goku - I will train myself more to become more stronger
Naruto - I will develop a new and more powerfull rasengan and be a douche
Ichigo - I will just use my hollow mask and Getsuga Tenshou

Luffy - I will pump up the flow of my blood to increase my speed and strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back