Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickSand

Hey,
I was looking to buy .info domains and saw godaddy and dynadot have cheap .info domains so i was wondering for a long term domain who should i go with?
I hope you can share your experiences with any one of them or both of them.
Thanks.

17 comments
Thanks for all the replies so far,i hope anyone who has had experience with either of these registrars would share their experience with us.

I have been with godaddy.

I had a domain & a hosting package.

I tried to setup with their hosting, it was too complicated & just annoying.
I tried then pointing the nameservers to a different host, and it just totally messed up, I had my nameserver pointing to 2 servers etc... 3/4 days gone and it still didn't transfer.

I personally would suggest going with namecheap, they are by far the best, have best support, with instant live chat.

@ Siruthuli
"I had my nameserver pointing to 2 servers etc... 3/4 days gone and it still didn't transfer."

That isn't something they control, it's about your internet provider.
For example, I changed nameservers and on my VPS I could access my domain in about an hour, but it took more than a day for me to be able to access it from my home.

Back on topic.

I have few domains on godaddy and I didn't have any problems so far, but those are legit domains, no warez.
I would also personally like to know why ppl hate GoDaddy... they just say they hate them and that's it, without explanation. They have probably read somewhere on internet other ppl are complaining about them.

I don't have experience with dynadot, but I have read only good reviews about them some time ago.

Last edited:
^I hate Godaday because they always spam my email with their crap promotions (been with them before).

I'm with [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYn-0cSp3hA"]name.com[/ame], simple and easy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back