GO VPS - KVM SSD | 100% Offshore & DMCA Ignored - Anonymous Purchases without KYC - Free Migration

GO Unlimited

Dear Webmaster,

We would like to introduce you to our new store of VPS hosting services, which is part of our plan to provide integrated services to the webmasters that guarantee their privacy and protect their information in addition to providing high-quality services and guaranteed stability to help them work on their projects better and more smoothly.

Our service, GO Unlimited, which you may know as being the oldest video hosting since 2016, is now trying to become an integrated platform for webmasters aspiring to provide all kinds of services they need from the beginning to the end so it becomes a one stop station for all kind of webmasters.

Besides being a video hosting, our team has a long experience in the field of servers since 2008, which we decided to invest in this store to provide our services with high quality and guaranteed stability.

Let us show you our monthly plans:
download-3.png

Click Here to View the Plans Page Or Order.
Features:
- Initial VPS Server Configuration
- Server Performance Optimization
- VPS Server Security Hardening
- Unlimited Website Migrations
- Software Support & Upgrades
- cPanel/WHM with Root Access
- SSL Certificate Support & Setup
- Support For Common Problems
- Unlimited Tickets & Admin Time

All payment methods are accepted. If you're a partner with GO Unlimited, you can use your own account balance to buy/renew the service.

38 comments
anyone who bought the vps, how long do you usually wait for your server to be setup?

Thanks
If you ordered an available plan, it should be immediate but in case its custom the order may take 1-2 hours maximum. However, you can wait for another members replies so that you can make sure of the delivery/setup ETA.

If you ordered an available plan, it should be immediate but in case its custom the order may take 1-2 hours maximum. However, you can wait for another members replies so that you can make sure of the delivery/setup ETA.
Umh I've already waited for more than 12hours and its not custom order as well
Invoice #56 I also DM u here and created a ticket on the website :/

Umh I've already waited for more than 12hours and its not custom order as well
Invoice #56 I also DM u.
No worries, but the invoice details says “Custom”, for some reason. Have you added any extra RAM, SSD, Migration, etc? Anyway, let me check your order details and let you know its status through the email.

No worries, but the invoice details says “Custom”, for some reason. Have you added any extra RAM, SSD, Migration, etc? Anyway, let me check your order details and let you know its status through the email.
Nope, there's no option for any extra Ram, SSD and Migration. I did leave a note though. Please do check, If I didn't write here I don't know if my server will be deliver to me. :/

Nope, there's no option for any extra Ram, SSD and Migration. I did leave a note though. Please do check, If I didn't write here I don't know if my server will be deliver to me. :/
No worries. I am checking now with the engineer and it should be assigned as a regular order and be delivered to you ASAP, because it seems like it has been assigned to “custom” due to the provided note.

I was order VPS and it was set up for around ~1:30 hour, if you face any trouble with your configuration/migration they will help you with that. Also they're have very good control panel to manage your VPS.

Not to me, I order and already waited for more than 14 hours and my vps still not delivered as of right now.
I asked for ETA of server setup, "immediate setup if available plan, custom order may take 1-2hours" and I didn't even order a custom.
I asked for ipv6 they said "We dont have ipv6 and asking me what OS to be installed". They didn't tell the reason why ipv6 can't be provided(weird) and I'm pretty sure I can't proceed with the order if I didn't put the OS I want.
My order has only been noticed since my reply on this thread. Already 3 hours ago.

That's pretty much the experience I had and right now I'm starting to regret.

Regards!

Not to me, I order and already waited for more than 14 hours and my vps still not delivered as of right now.
I asked for ETA of server setup, "immediate setup if available plan, custom order may take 1-2hours" and I didn't even order a custom.
I asked for ipv6 they said "We dont have ipv6 and asking me what OS to be installed". They didn't tell the reason why ipv6 can't be provided(weird) and I'm pretty sure I can't proceed with the order if I didn't put the OS I want.
My order has only been noticed since my reply on this thread. Already 3 hours ago.

That's pretty much the experience I had and right now I'm starting to regret.

Regards!
We can process you a full refund if you’re not willing to accept the order with its basic configuration mate. As mentioned in the ticket we can’t provide you with IPV6 address with our VPS plans, and it’s an evidence that this order is custom and not basic which is why the order has not been delivered immediately.

We can process you a full refund if you’re not willing to accept the order with its basic configuration mate. As mentioned in the ticket we can’t provide you with IPV6 address with our VPS plans, and it’s an evidence that this order is custom and not basic which is why the order has not been delivered immediately.

Created another ticket

Thanks!

Back