GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
stat not working since Sep 5:facepalm:

o97Wr.jpg

@all

stats are not frozen...we developed a new "complete downloads".
Until yesterday, we counted all downloads complete+uncomplete+even those made by uploader etc and we gave earnings only for completed downloads...
But now, our sistem count and display only complete downloads which generate earnings, this mean that on My Reports page you will see only completed downloads with earnings.
So for example:
- if u have an uncomplete download, our sistem will not count that download and you will not see it on Reports page.
- if u have a complete download, but is made by you, you will not see this download counted on reports. Even if you are not logged in, you will still not see this download on Reports page because we register all your ips and we know that is you.
- if someone downloads your file but already generated that max limit of earnings per ip on last 24 hours, that download will not be counted and you will not see it on Reports page.

* Is very important for you to understand that only downloads that are generating earnings will be shown on Reports page so stop saying your stats are frozen.

For those who upload videos, is very important for you to understand that you will get money only for downloads and views made directly on glumbouploads.com and if your visitors dont see the whole video, you will not receive any earnings and that download will not be counted and will not be displayed on Reports page.

INFO:
-now max earnings/ip/last 24 hours limit is 0.25$
-and we raised Max bandwidth per day for free users to 5000MB .

That is a very unfair system when it comes to embedded videos mate.
This will cost you users. It is better to have a lower payout than to have a system with a hidden catch.

Last edited:
most of my traffic are from A and B

and i get more download after using this host so i think downloader really like it ,but my stat is really very low

2012-09-09 57 / $0.0325

my plan is mix now ,

what plan should i choose to increase the stat ,any idea

Last edited:
which sever you will recommend for ppd , so far except upload.to is good , but they close ppd and the other's host free speed are very slow

Sharpfile.com
AAVG.net
Fileking.com
Cyberlocker.ch

which sever you will recommend for ppd , so far except upload.to is good , but they close ppd and the other's host free speed are very slow

Sharpfile.com
AAVG.net
Fileking.com
Cyberlocker.ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back