GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@all

stats are not frozen...we developed a new "complete downloads".
Until yesterday, we counted all downloads complete+uncomplete+even those made by uploader etc and we gave earnings only for completed downloads...
But now, our sistem count and display only complete downloads which generate earnings, this mean that on My Reports page you will see only completed downloads with earnings.
So for example:
- if u have an uncomplete download, our sistem will not count that download and you will not see it on Reports page.
- if u have a complete download, but is made by you, you will not see this download counted on reports. Even if you are not logged in, you will still not see this download on Reports page because we register all your ips and we know that is you.
- if someone downloads your file but already generated that max limit of earnings per ip on last 24 hours, that download will not be counted and you will not see it on Reports page.

* Is very important for you to understand that only downloads that are generating earnings will be shown on Reports page so stop saying your stats are frozen.

For those who upload videos, is very important for you to understand that you will get money only for downloads and views made directly on glumbouploads.com and if your visitors dont see the whole video, you will not receive any earnings and that download will not be counted and will not be displayed on Reports page.

INFO:
-now max earnings/ip/last 24 hours limit is 0.25$
-and we raised Max bandwidth per day for free users to 5000MB .

you want to become ul.to too huh .. I just started your filehost and I got almost 200 dl my first day then it start decreasing, now you're telling us that the stat aren't frozen .. great!

where my payment?!

1195015-JT11WQU.png

@exo

---> You dont pay for embed Videos. Why you dont say it how it is.

I convert my files by myself to the maximum bitrate @ 200 kb/s. Its about 1500 kbits. If the user dont watch the last second, my video will not counted? The most hoster set the option for videos to 50%. 100% for videos is scam. Please dont bully the user ...

You will earn money for popups and popunders. Whats your problem? The user will click your popups even if they watch only 1% of the video. Its just "a new system" to safe a lot of money because 75% of the whole views will not counted and you dont have to pay money to users distributing your advertisement.

Pls think about ...

Last edited:
omg,this host scam me,no pay me and email also no reply

Dont worry, We didnt scam you. You will get your money today for sure ( few hrs) We are waiting for bank transfer to skrill.

2012-08-30 $xx.xx PENDING paypal
--------------------------------
....where my payment?

We are checking your accounts and files. There is a many cheaters in our website, thats why we must check you.

they're not scam. I got my paid yesterday :)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@glumbouploads.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at glumbouploads.com Port 80

Last edited:
hello Admin
is ur moded script is installed? as u said before 2 days!
And is download counts working properly? or still some bugs?

hi new glumbo & exo

only the first 2 days stats worked fine...thereafter very low stats

so many people complain this already in ur thread

but

why u always remain silent on stats ?

i stopped uploading in glumbo bcoz of very low stats

can u fix stats issue ?

so that i can continue using glumbo

again stats not working

reports and accounts balance varying a lot...why ??

although u explained the reasons few pages back

its not satisfactory :(

pls check stats problem again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back