GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few hours ago , when remote upload or web upload to s13 ... got that !!! ( Error: null filesize or wrong file path ) all day !

now is OK , great try soon !

Thanks .

hi new glumbo & exo

only the first 2 days stats worked fine...thereafter very low stats

so many people complain this already in ur thread

but

why u always remain silent on stats ?

i stopped uploading in glumbo bcoz of very low stats

can u fix stats issue ?

so that i can continue using glumbo

Thanks for your message and for your calm atittude.
We found some bugs in XFS complete downloads mod and we started to develope our own mod last week. Now is working but is still not like we wanted.
Today and tomorrow we will work very hard to finish this mod and i assure you that will work again liek it should.
I assure you that we are not cheating or something like that, we really didnt want to use this complete mod, but since we relaunched this earnings system we had so many user who tried to cheat and to generate fake downloads with fake files so we decided to activate this special mod which generates earnings only for complete downloads.
Anyway, i assure you that this night or tomorrow we will finally finish the work at this mod and everything will be fine. We will post on forum when stats mod is 100% fixed.

Maybe you guys need some resellers, cause when I visit the premium page sometimes the "credit card" button appears, sometimes it doesn't.

@masterb56

we were working at implementing a new payment method and thay why the button dissapeared for a while...now appears again...
Probably tomorrow we will launch that new payment method too...

@akira

thanks for info...was something wrong with s13 again...now everything is fine...we suspended s13 for uploading...

@all
we finished our own "complete downloads" mod...let us know if u still have problems and we will check your account...

Why you didn't used the stats before you changed the owner? I had there some downloads where i never received any payout... and till now i haven't seen here any payouts...
also why you accept paypal payouts? do you wan't a frozen account and tell them your users that you can't payout because your frozen account or what?
and why you can choose between ppd, pps or ppd 100% and pps 25%? that really don't make any sense...
will you again only stay for 1-2months?

downloads stats froze ?
uploaded this morning files
get downloads
but.... 2012-09-05 1 / $0.0120 0 / $0 $0 $0.012 , only 1 file counted ????????

username : lawina

check please

yep...download freeze to..it's not goes up even one hehehe just got 5 in the morning than stuck even i already upload few files..please check

username: divineee

2012-09-03 714 / $1.5755 0 / $0 $0 $1.5755
2012-09-04 151 / $0.466 0 / $0 $0 $0.466
2012-09-05 10 / $0.0310 0 / $0 $0 $0.0310

mmm, stats doesn't work :(

payments is arriving?

This page (http://glumbouploads.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by CloudFlare | Hide this Alert ?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back