Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had 61 downloads today screenshot

so my point proven

43657322.png

here's my proof..

2012-08-24 42 / $0.564 0 / $0 $0 $0.564
2012-08-25 104 / $1.412

there is nothing wrong on download count i thing..maybe people just not download ur glumbo link that's all

We fixed a problem. We tested all servers and everything is fine now.
Please remamber that if somtimes system not work like you want its not means that we want block your earnings. It means that we have technical problems. We really dont want to cheat you!

admin getting this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@glumbouploads.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Yes, we know.
We found a bug. Its a cpanel foult. We are working to slove this forever.

We already found a lot of users whom are trying to cheat our system just to make money. We assure you that all users who are trying to cheat our system and to generate fake downloads, will be banned for ever and their files will be deleted...So please be honest with us because we assure you that we are with you.
We are looking to develope a long term relation with our users, we just ask you to be correct with us.

Last edited:
@ new glumbo... when u will make move file to folder works?it kinda hard to look at the files if we can indexing

We are still fixing this problem. Last 2 days we had a a lot of problems but all should be ok. Give us one more day :)

hope you add webmoney on payout
We just waiting for verification.

but when it will be ready if, for two more days and had already reached the minimum, chile also not yet out in group C and the mistake of moving files to folders
System is ready now. Chile is in the C group in a system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back