GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting time... 4 minutes.
So, GU have captcha or not? Have wait time or not?

At least give the embed code option for registered users...

So now there's a 4 minutes countdown before download a file and than, as I said before, I can't download the file becouse the countdown restart from the beginning over and over again...:facepalm::facepalm:
You can't say "no waiting time" when it's clear that there's a wainting time and please be definitively clear about chaptchas : there will be chaptchas or not ? People need to know this because it's a basic info....please be clear and stop changing things every week X-(

Can you guys provide a short term premium? Like for 3 days or a week? I just want to test your FTP and other premium options before i buy a long term.

I'm ready to pay for the short term premium if you can provide it. My user ID at Glumboupload is : kmonmoy

Thanks.

Because of problems with our PayPal account we will be using Plimus for now. Let us know if there are problems with this new payment option

FTP is premium only

Last edited:
For anyone whos upload freezes midway during upload, please tell us how many minutes into the upload before the progress froze.

Hi Glumbo. Well, the Upload Server hasn't really been available all day long. The couple of times I was able to access the Upload Server, my upload would get to about 10% done, and then freeze. Right now, the Upload Server is down again.

Wigan :facepalm:

FTP is for premium only but it doesn't work !!!! It's like more than a month that FTP doesn't work well, everytime the same problem that I've just report so many times and until now it doesn't work....come on, it's not possible that you are not be able to fix this problem until now :facepalm::facepalm:
And please answer this two questions, 'cause people need to know : Captchas are definitively removed or not ? There will be waiting time after you have fix the download problem ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back