GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
location Of glumboupload at USA
hey man
you don't scare like megaupload
you sure that you can survivor that don't scam us like fileserve or filesonic

Which of your remote upload work?Doesn't work (rapidshare) from my end.thanks! it's username:password right? i don;t include the semi colon right? thanks again

Try connecting to ftp-upload.glumbouploads.com

Tomorrow we will retest with no CAPTCHA. If things are good then it will be removed permanently.

Unfortunately we had a problem with one of our servers and we can't make a recovery.
This happened because our sysadmin made a huge mistake when doing some maintenance. We will ensure that it never happens again.

We had to implement captcha because we noticed that bots and other malicious users were downloading files and overloading our servers. It order to main our speed with have decided to test with CAPTCHAs. Bad new is captcha but good news is download speed recovery.

and ftp upload has been fixed

If the file deletion affected you, we will compensate you with 3 months of premium

Reupload again the files,no problem,wait your compensation

Unfortunately we had a problem with one of our servers and we can't make a recovery.
This happened because our sysadmin made a huge mistake when doing some maintenance. We will ensure that it never happens again.

We had to implement captcha because we noticed that bots and other malicious users were downloading files and overloading our servers. It order to main our speed with have decided to test with CAPTCHAs. Bad new is captcha but good news is download speed recovery.

and ftp upload has been fixed

If the file deletion affected you, we will compensate you with 3 months of premium

No backup... :facepalm:
But there isn't no problem, I will return to upload the files, all people fails some times. (Sorry my english!!)
At this moment the upload speed is nice!!! :D

Around 40 of my files are gone :(
I don't even know which ones they were. :(

and I do hope you remove captcha. "No captcha" was one of the major reasons I joined you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back