GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glumbo is in usa and will close their afiliates like other usa filehosts, or not?

Glumbo is in usa and will close their afiliates like other usa filehosts, or not?

Software error:

DBI connect('database=glumbouploads;host=74.80.225.26;','root',...) failed: Host '74.80.225.13' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28 For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@glumbouploads.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

snap133.jpg

snap132.jpg

Is background RU freeleech not working? I mean it's supposed to upload even if i close the page, right? It doesn't seem to be happening. I added a 1GB upload this morning. Still not complete. Maybe it has been aborted?

Isnt working right now, but for me RU is working so much better since this (No Freezes, and 1-2MB/s speeds) i know isnt great but at least works smoothly and without errors and i think it´s better deactivate it during peak-hours (Less SQL problems since this also)

EDIT / Is upload disabled? :(

Last edited:
Only divx player is available? is any chance to change it to classic flash (flow or jwplayer)? :) Its more comfortable for viewers (cannot install divx player which is bugging like a hell everytime and etc.) As I know it isnt a big intervention on site.. please could you think about it? :) btw. I am glad for hosting like u

Its a script error. Get over it. Give them time to fix it. They've probably had a lot of extra cashwhores come. Put your greed on hold for a few days. Having to decipher your broken English posts just makes shit take longer. Go see what the outdoors look like.

No problem, I am just asking.. :) Hmm I am sorry but not all on the world have english as native language :) I Am just learning English so don't be cruel :))

Only divx player is available? is any chance to change it to classic flash (flow or jwplayer)? :) Its more comfortable for viewers (cannot install divx player which is bugging like a hell everytime and etc.) As I know it isnt a big intervention on site.. please could you think about it? :) btw. I am glad for hosting like u

If ou send the files in .mp4 or if you convert the files to .mp4 in GU they will play in flash player. If you send the files in .avi or if you don't convert to .mp4 it will play in divx player.

If ou send the files in .mp4 or if you convert the files to .mp4 in GU they will play in flash player. If you send the files in .avi or if you don't convert to .mp4 it will play in divx player.

Thanks for the info, I'm gonna try this host (streaming side mainly). I hope they fix the file leech soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back