GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long until server is back up? cant upload.

Seems to be a problem uploading using zoom

Last edited:
site down
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@glumbouploads.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at glumbouploads.com Port 80

Hope they fix it quickly :(

4333ded52f.png

Software error:

DBI connect('database=glumbouploads;host=74.80.225.26;','root',...) failed: Host '74.80.225.13' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28 For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@glumbouploads.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

snap133.jpg

snap132.jpg

Last edited:
Guys this site's Remote upload is just horrible >_<. Lesser than my original ul speed. :facepalm:
And one question to Glumbo. Are you guys also joining the battalion with the other hosts......X-(X-(
WE ARE SICK OF THIS...............[trollface]

^If you don't know about the current situation with Glumbo, why do you even bother to speak up? You make us all look bad :facepalm:

I tried glumboupload..All in and all site looks good..but remote upload is terrible..reason
for this is prob influx of huge traffic..If they dont follow suit like others file hosts and keep allowing uploads they might have a chance..But with their servers based in california this is not a good sign..There is very few hosts out there now and the ones that are there are very slow.My uploading days are over at the end of this month.

I am confused with this line >

"Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05 per day. This is 10 downloads of our highest tier"

is it good or bad compare to other filehost (former ones)

please someone explain about this.. :)

EDIT : 10,000 downloads > 0.05$/10 downloads per user a day > impossible to get 10,000 downloads a day, unless one who upload TB's of files which is downloaded by some 1000's of people..

^^ i may have miscalculated the above line or i am totally confused

I thought it was only me who couldn't understand enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back