GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm doesnt work, only the files i have converted by your system works. The Files i have converted by my-self doesent run.

Edit:

Software error:
DBI connect('database=glumbouploads;host=74.80.225.26;','root',...) failed: Host '74.80.225.13' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@glumbouploads.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Edit2: ok not all files converted by your sytem work. Some videos start download and some videos dont.

Edit3: Here is a example: http://glumbouploads.com/e06cfmmjoeox <-- doesent work

Last edited:
so i continue my work with Glumbo
good luck to all of us and Glumbo
let's hope and wish everything now stays the same @ GlumboUploads

Please put most effort to assure downloads stability, even if you need to limit a bit upload speeds, because if nobody can download nobody will use Glumbo!

This is the best new filehost yet. I love the video and MP3 streaming options also. I really hope this site succeeds and keep the rewards system.

BTW, could I have a free premium account? I am a real uploader if you needed to know.

This is the best new filehost yet. I love the video and MP3 streaming options also. I really hope this site succeeds and keep the rewards system.
Yes.....but remember this little rule : 3 DMCA report = BAN, how many days do you think that will last your account ? ;)

Totally agree, if you usually have DMCA problems Glumbo isnt for you, this rule also kills streaming but at least they´re alive & running ;)

Getting very low speeds with RU (10KB/s) Please fix :(

^^ I´m not worried about this rule because i dont have problems with DMCA :P

Anyway a warning counter at Account panel would be great for those who need to be worried!

RU Freezing :(

41dc540b94.png

^^ I´m not worried about this rule because i dont have problems with DMCA :P

Anyway a warning counter at Account panel would be great for those who need to be worried!

RU Freezing :(

41dc540b94.png

Ami on other servers free content denounced me as freeware and Linux distributions.

Good idea to counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back