GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch too bad zoom uploader upload doesnt work :P i deleted 4 files which had è à and such
they were truncated after upload... so i renamed them as e' a'
but now i can't reupload these new renamed version... pity ! :P
they are 4 files, had all the same problem: an unrecognized letter...
Storage server is down or under heavy load

We may have to remove our affiliate program. Too many cash whores flooding our servers right now.
Can't you close it for the new members for the time being? Until the tide of these cashwhores who obviously seem to like GU so much after other hosts got screwed, dies?
2 days ago GU payrates were bad for them and now they want to be "affiliates"? Bloody mofo's. :facepalm:

personally i dont have a problem if you close affiliate program... maybe you could do it temporally as a measure to keep enough bandwitch to be functional...

i chose glumbouploads as a service mainly to have a third device in which storing my files... with the added functionality to be accessible wherever i am... and without the need to keep my desktop compute turned on.

so i got at home: hard disk main, hard disk back up ... and online glumbouploads backup.
i do backup on the backup hard disk once a year... instead the online cloud is updated whenever i made a modification to my main hard disk content...

It´s done Glumbo retired their affiliate program

Thanks for all at least you propose an equal system for both freebies and premiums

Last edited:
Oh well, doesn't really matter if the affiliate system is down. Just plz maintain the service like it is and you might get famous anyway :)
But obviously, do make sure that you change the interface like you said and incsrease file uptime to 90 days :D

P.S- Site is down.

summary

What we offer to free users:

0-220kb download/stream speed cap
CAPTCHAs
Download files up to 1GB

Our rewards program:

None

Upload options:

None

I have bought Life Time account for 150$ to this service:

What we offer to free users:

400kb download/stream speed cap
No wait-time before or between downloads
No CAPTCHAs
Download resume
Multiple simultaneous downloads
Download files up to 2GB

Our rewards program:

Make up to $50/10k downloads, video and mp3 streams and 25% of referral earnings
We count multiple downloads for free, registered and premium users
Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05 per day. This is 10 downloads of our highest tier
We pay via Paypal, Alertpay or Webmoney (min. $10 balance required)
Payments are done once a day by 12am PST

Upload options:

FTP
z-o-o-m
Free URL leech
Choose United States or Europe server

Glumbo, think about. You cant change every day your service how you want. Thats unprofessional and untrustworthy. I know its hard cause of this shit about megavideo. But i cant pay for example for my internet connection 20$ monthly and the hoster says:" Sorry guy but this month we dont give you internet connection cause we have to buy new server". Its not the problem of the user, its the problem of the hoster...

Last edited:
glumbo is now up, and web upload is working :D
now i just hope it will stay "functional" and "working" for a very long time...
i dont like when less than 1% of a foreign country mess with my online backup device -.-'

I do not think.
Their servers must be saturated, as it has been a few months, I noticed they had servers
not very efficient. With the strong influence at this time, since most hosts have closed, they follow more ..

glumbo is now up, and web upload is working :D
now i just hope it will stay "functional" and "working" for a very long time...
i dont like when less than 1% of a foreign country mess with my online backup device -.-'
I doubt it, but at least Glumbo has other ways of income :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back