GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need to copy your files if you want to duplicate them. If you just want to move your files into the new folder you can just click on "move file to folder". Or maybe you want to copy files and then move the copied files to a new folder so you have two sets of the same files?

yes the second one. I just want to copy files to a folder.. I mean directly copying to a folder. like wu,fsc or other fileshosts.

also thanks for your answers :)

You can move to Spain in Group B
Many servers have it

7eWG1.png

We made some changes, mainly meant to stop cheaters

• We now count multiple downloads for free, registered and premium users (before was premium 1/24 hour)
  • Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05/day. This is 10 downloads of our highest tier

Looks great Mr Glumbo (joke :D)
I will give this host a good try, and please consider putting argentina on Group C, of course if you have good conversions ;)

• We now count multiple downloads for free, registered and premium users (before was premium 1/24 hour)
  • Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05/day. This is 10 downloads of our highest tier

can you do it normal? I mean premium user's download 1 any IP count all? how can they be cheat? and can't you understand cheating? then you can ban them

Last edited:

Thanks for add this new rule and let uploaders do multipoints also for premiums. I´m sure this recent changes will improve the stability and reputation of Glumbo :D

Glumbo said:
We also want a variety of users. We can't make any money if the same people visit our site.
I think If we can't win money, you can't win too..
and did you change money per 10k?? or my math is terrible?

thanks in advance..

81fc28bbc4.png

That looks like the change we made. Downloads are still counted but some of them will earn you nothing if a user downloaded many of your files.

EDIT: I looked at your stats. You seem to have around 5 people downloading each of your files

May I have premium upgrade on my account "beenji" ? I start uploading some hours ago and i have already generated some dollars.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back