GlobalRDP & BuyRDP- The Drama Outcome - Get your refund here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindy

Here is the original sales thread: http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/106005-globalrdp-com-1gbps-150gb-hdd-unmetered-remote-desktops-%2425-month-netherlands.html

Jacob who owns GlobalRDP bought a server from Intensecool at BuyRDP.com to be used for his client accounts.

On Nov. 8th clients began to complain about performance.

Jacob claimed that the server performance was the problem - Intensecool denied that and blamed Jacob for not optimizing the unmanaged server.

^^ There is literally NO WAY for us to know who is at fault ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A scam thread was started on Nov. 10th here - to figure out what was going on: http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting...alrdp-com-post-your-accusations-evidence.html

On Nov. 12th (I think) Intensecool says that he got an email from OVH....here is what he told me:

[11/13/2011 2:33:45 AM] Intensecool: yea see the email
[11/13/2011 2:34:02 AM] Intensecool: OVH totally suspended it
[11/13/2011 2:34:04 AM] Intensecool: and nulled the IP
[11/13/2011 2:34:12 AM] Intensecool: u can also check the email came from null.ovh.net
[11/13/2011 2:34:26 AM] Intensecool: we had to called them to get the server reinstated
[11/13/2011 2:34:36 AM] Intensecool: to which they insisted on complete format
[11/13/2011 2:34:43 AM] Intensecool: which we had to comply
Intensecool then sold the server on another site - it had about 2 weeks of service left and he got $130 which he offered to give me to reimburse Jacob's clients. I asked Jacob for a list of Clients and how much he owed them, but he was vague and did not give me the list. I still have not gotten that list.

Jacob said:
Mindy said:
Jacob said:
Mindy said:
Jacob said:
Mindy said:
Jacob said:
Mindy said:
Can you provide me with a detailed list of which clients you owe refunds to and how much?

Also, are you planning to continue selling the same service or are you done?

Almost 30 - 35clients needs a refunds, some are partial refunds,

- I want to sell the RDP asusal but some of clients are taken from another provider because of late on this issue, so some refunds needs to be done.

I know, you need to figure out how much each one is owed, and get me that list

35x23 = 805

Some are partial refunds you may expect around $500 to $600, needs to be refund.

But some are still waiting for servers so we can't get exact amount to refund.

Are you planning on refunding them?

Yes, i am waiting for intense refund as i can refund the remain amount to clients.

Some has already opened disputes so i will refund them and still some users are waiting for RDP so i will try to get new NL servers from rapidspeeds :)

excellent...I'm glad to hear that. Please refund them and as soon as I see that you are doing that, I'll have him send you the $130

Jacob has not been online in 5 days and has not given me the list I requested. For this reason, and because of his negligence in not logging in to deal with this problem, he is being banned for 2 weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days ago I sent a pm to Intensecool asking him if I could teamview those tickets from OVH which show them saying that they are terminating the server. He never responded. So I got him on skype. It was a long convo, so I'll only show the relevant part of that conversation.

He eventually admits that he lied to me and all of staff - OVH didn't format the server...he did. He's been lying all along about that. He has the right to terminate his service, but he would need to give the money back for the remaining days and he would need to be honest with us when we are investigating a possible scam. Only when I insisted that he let me teamview did he finally offer to reimburse Jacob for half of what the server cost ($195)(he's sending it to my paypal).

[8:17:16 AM] Pamela: i need to see them via teamviewer
[8:17:43 AM] Pamela: just be honest about it with me and maybe we can figure this out
[8:18:08 AM] intensecool: let me be totally honest with you
[8:18:22 AM] intensecool: the server had 2 complaints
[8:18:26 AM] intensecool: and James
[8:18:32 AM] intensecool: from OVH UK has told them to me for the same
[8:18:42 AM] intensecool: i can search for tickets but i need to find them written
[8:18:52 AM] intensecool: that server received 3rd complaint on that day
[8:18:55 AM] intensecool: and it ws shut down
[8:18:59 AM] intensecool: by ovh
[8:19:16 AM] intensecool: they DID not ask me for FORCE FORMAT, they just nulled it and asked me to contact them
[8:19:26 AM] intensecool: when i contacted this client
[8:19:27 AM] intensecool: he said
[8:19:31 AM] intensecool: he does not care for server
[8:19:35 AM] intensecool: as u can see on SMS proof
[8:19:50 AM] intensecool: this is why i force formatted it and sold it away coz i nvr got full payments for the server
[8:20:27 AM] intensecool: yes OVH had shut it down but it was not totally banned out of network , it is my decision to take server out of his access and resell it midway to some other client
[8:20:41 AM Pamela: thats what we thought
[8:20:47 AM] intensecool: so, yes you can say IF i wanted i could have given it back to him
[8:20:48 AM] intensecool: but since
[8:20:55 AM] intensecoolhe has scammed me and other clients
[8:20:58 AM] intensecool: i decided not to do that
[8:21:04 AM] intensecool: and sold it off to other client
[8:21:11 AM] intensecool: and Mindy
[8:21:15 AM] intensecool: consider this as a BUSINESS decision
[8:21:22 AM] intensecool: he is my client
[8:21:26 AM] intensecool: he has also scammed me
[8:21:37 AM] intensecool: its not personal at all , he has scammed me
[8:21:41 AM] intensecool: and of course many others
[8:21:49 AM] intensecool: as an owner
[8:21:57 AM] intensecool: i can refund his 50% to you or him
[8:21:59 AM] intensecool: and resell it
[8:22:07 AM] Pamela: He paid you $390, you need to send me half of that which is $195
Intensecool has only paid me $170. He will be banned for 2 weeks also, for lying to staff about this matter. If he does not pay the remainder of the money ($25) before the 2 week ban is over, he will be permanently banned.

*edit: Intense paid the remainder shortly after this thread was opened, so i now have $195

========================================

Anyone who had service with GlobalRdp on November 10th should pm me a copy of that invoice, so I can determine how much of a refund they're entitled to. I only have $195 at this point, so you won't get a full refund...hopefully this will help.

Last edited:
39 comments
Basically, Intensecool did it knowingly to destroy the business of his rival company : GlobalRDP

This is really cheap man...He misused his powers as a reseller of OVH...It sucks...

good to see that atleast the people who were using the service will get some money ...

the outcome is nothing but closure of globalrdp and some reimbursement to the respective clients...

this thing has just shown 2 things ... never do hosting without knowledge and never buy stuffs from competitors

Sound good! I wish they get banned permanenty. I have learned my lesson: never buy hosting from a WJ member. I have a dedi set up for my workers and they are doing just fine. I hope the scammers get banned.

GlobalRDP sold a service to clients if the server went down for whatever reason it should be down to GlobalRDP to re-imburse its clients.

The dispute over the server with Intensecool should be a totally different matter.

Wow sorry I perhaps shouldn't be in this, but respect for Mindy who has put all her time in figuring this out.

To me it looks simple. GlobalRDP just doesn't the knowledge how to run a hosting company which resulted in a total failure.

For Intensecool, he has proven to be an unprofessional bastard and a liar who only wants one thing; Taking down his competetors.

I really appreciate Mindy for getting everything sorted out when she personally didn't have any need to do so. Kudos.

I would stay out of the controversy though

So in the end jacob wasn't the liar
i apologize to jacob because of what i said

thanks u so much
iam glad i will atleast have some of the money back :)

Mindy I have 3 Servers from OVH now i m sure they send us a DMCA Notice Before they force to re format. Not Even Force they do it themselves if they are pissed on on client

after 5 DMCA's the Server is Force Reformatted,

I still think intensecool is lying if he cant provide Pictograph proof for email/ticket he got.

Even if he Refunded 50% for 15 Days Poor Jacob got Blamed for everything

Sorry to see this kind of rivalry between 2 rdp providers. at first i thought buyrdp was telling the truth. but after reading this thread, found that he was also lying. its a shame... there is nothing left to respect as a professional point of view.

Big thumbs up+ for Mindy doing such a great job, finding the real truth.

good to see that atleast the people who were using the service will get some money ...

the outcome is nothing but closure of globalrdp and some reimbursement to the respective clients...

this thing has just shown 2 things ... never do hosting without knowledge and never buy stuffs from competitors

Wow sorry I perhaps shouldn't be in this, but respect for Mindy who has put all her time in figuring this out.

To me it looks simple. GlobalRDP just doesn't the knowledge how to run a hosting company which resulted in a total failure.

For Intensecool, he has proven to be an unprofessional bastard and a liar who only wants one thing; Taking down his competetors.

Not a healthy competition.. :facepalm:

Well both are to be blamed for what happened & 2 weeks ban is nothing for constantly lying to moderators and in public ( the thread ) creating unnecessary drama + Jacob for scam-like activity .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back