[Giveaway] Post feedback, get domain AND hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you like?
Teh Cool Community =D

What would you like to see?
no racist shit and xfernanax's ass banned :p >_>

His Sig:-
8777ac83.png

What you dislike on WJunction?
Trolls, Spam and Drama <_<

What do you like?
Smart people, who act like dude.

What would you like to see?
Forum being webmasters area, no drama, perfect moderators with detailed technical knowledge.

What you dislike on WJunction?
Drama, Anything else than webmaster talk and katz.

I want to start new site, I wish to start my first site. Thanks mac, Hawk and CyberAff. Special Thanks to people who joined contest. Its fun! :D

what do you like:
The amount of helpful posts from the great amount of members that make this community enjoyable.

what would you like to see:
A new/fresh design and more active members, although it is growing daily :)

what do you dislike:
The amount of useless scammers/spammers that give WJunction and others bad names and ruin their reputation if wrongly accused. Also people that do not follow the rules.

Like: Something that I like about WJ is that it has a nice community and some pretty friendly and helpful users.

Like to see: What I would like to see is some action taken toward racist individuals and people who do not obey the forum etiquette rules. I see way too many members break rules and not have any consequences.

Dislike: The drama! I personally think there is too much of it, people just need to grow up and act professional.

Nice little contest by the way, thanks a lot.

I am only a new member so I hope i qualify.

what do you like?
The topics and discussions. There is alot of variety and some very funny and entertaining. I also like that most of WJ users are in the warez community and own their own warez site which makes it different to the typical webmaster forum where warez sites are typically frowned upon.

what would you like to see?
A thank button!!!!!

what do you dislike on WJunction?
i think the staff are abit too stern. In my opinion They issue too many bans and warnings.

what do you like: i <3 WJ, because of this site i've learned so many things and hoping to learn more each day.... :D

what would you like to see : i would like to see WJ grow and be a bigger & better community for webmasters.

what do you dislike on WJunction: i dislike members of WJ who only does bragging about what he has.

Hello All :)

1) I Like Wjunction Because Of Very Cool & Smart Minded People Here Who Are Really Helping Other People To Create Awesome Warez Forum And Other Websites. Someone Help Me Here Too When i Was New Here.

2) More People Join Wjunction In Their Teen Ages And Have To Learn Some Webmastering Here , Which Will Help Them In Future.

3) I Hate Many People Here, Who Just Want To Win Competitions By Cheating Or Doing Any Spamming Here And Want To Earn Money From Shortcuts By Doing Cheating With Others.

I Also Dislike Some People Here Because Of There Fucking Attitude.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back